Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Try the Tech: New phase!

dmason197 said "I've got a really annoying Blackberry Bold 9900 which I've had for donkey years and I cannot upgrade for a long time?"

Lol.

It's awesome we are given the opportunity to play with these phones and if so inclined post a review in the Discussions boards.
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

I couldn't agree more, I've sent a message too Toby and Hopefully he can get a Blackberry Z10 for me? :-) As I really cannot put up with the Blackberry Bold 9900 much longer and I know It's only a 2 week trial period however I'll probably try some other devices as well :-) :-)
Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm currently reviewing the Nokia Lumia 1020 phone and actually really liking it.

The windows platform is sleek.
Highlighted
Topics: 44
Kudos: 217

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm currently reviewing the Nokia Lumia 1020 phone and actually really liking it.

Looking forward to your thoughts in comparison to iPhone Whistle

iPhone 11 Pro (O2 eSIM,3), Note 10+(EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Highlighted
Topics: 38
Kudos: 62

@aldaweb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking forward to your thoughts in comparison to iPhone Whistle

...this is the primary reason why I also opterd to review the Lumia 1020 - to see how it compares to my current iPhone 5!!

As my contract officially ends this September (conveniently when the much rumored iPhone 6 will be released), if the Lumia and its Windows interface truly wows me, its gonna be a hard decision come September time...!!!!

Confused

Highlighted
Anonymous

@dmason197 wrote:
I couldn't agree more, I've sent a message too Toby and Hopefully he can get a Blackberry Z10 for me? :-) As I really cannot put up with the Blackberry Bold 9900 much longer and I know It's only a 2 week trial period however I'll probably try some other devices as well :-) :-)

If you can get a Z10 or Z30 you will be blown away by the difference to BBOS7 and your Bold 9900! There is a learning curve when making the switch to BB10 and an all touch device but its is so intuitive and fast you'll pick it up in no time.

The Bold 9900 is a great device, but the Z10 blows it out of the water.

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

I cannot wait too test the new Blackberry Z10 and It'll be even better when O2 announce 4G coverage? I'll let u know MY though'ts when I receive the Blackberry Z10 but at the moment I'm waiting for Toby too find out If they have the Blackberry Z10
Highlighted
Anonymous

@aldaweb wrote "Looking forward to your thoughts in comparison to iPhone"

And a balanced honest one it will be too. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

@DinoF did you receive the luminous yellow variant ??
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi @dmason197 said "I couldn't agree more, I've sent a message too Toby and Hopefully he can get a Blackberry Z10 for me? :-) As I really cannot put up with the Blackberry Bold 9900 much longer and I know It's only a 2 week trial period however I'll probably try some other devices as well :-) :-)"

This is why I suggested having the Blackberry models introduced into the review programme which Toby thankfully implemented. Smiley Happy