Did you mean: 

The new Motorola razr 5G has launched

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

motorola-razr-5g-sku-header-190820.pngHey guys,

today seems to the gift that keeps on giving. I know how many of you were excited about this phone and I have to admit that when I was a child I would have sold my brother to get this. I am very happy to announce that the new Motorola razr 5G is now available on O2.

The Motorola razr 5G is a pocket-friendly flip phone with a touch screen that folds in half. Stay connected whilst your phone is closed, using the quick view display. And enjoy bright, blur-free photos with the 48MP camera.

Fits in the palm of your hand

If you’re looking for a pocket-friendly phone, then look no further than the Motorola razr 5G. The razr 5G fits comfortably in your hand. Flip it open to reveal a full-length touch screen. Doing something on your quick view screen? Open your phone and whatever you were doing will move to the larger display.

motorola-razr-5g-os1-030920.jpg

Get things done on the quick view display

Received a notification? There’s no need to open your phone. With the interactive quick view touch display, you can easily reply to messages, skip songs and get directions, right from the front of your phone. Perfect photo opportunity? Take a quick selfie without having to open the phone.

motorola-razr-5g-os2-030920.jpg

Take brighter photos in low light

Sometimes the best photo can be ruined by not having enough light. With the Motorola razr 5G, dark photos are a thing of the past. The 48MP camera takes bright shots that you’ll want to show off. And with optical image stabilisation, you can enjoy blur-free snaps.

motorola-razr-5g-os3-190820.jpg

Who remembers this when it first came out? I still see the TV ad right in front of me. What do you think of this relaunch?

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Bambino @sheepdog I saw you talking about this before

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 2