Did you mean: 

The new Motorola Moto G9 Play has launched

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-sku-header-041220.pngHey guys, 

how are you today? Back in the day when Motorola entered the game I used to answer every call with "hello Moto". So I am very excited to announce a new Motorola launch. The new Motorola Moto G9 Play is now available on O2

Capture the detail in every moment with a triple-lens camera. Go further, for longer with up to two days of battery life. And savour the smooth performance of a super-responsive processor. The Moto G9 Play has the power to keep up with you every day, all day.

Here is a bit more why we love it:

Capture the perfect photo

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os1-041220.jpg

From snapping a special moment on the go to capturing every tiny detail, the Moto G9 Play takes professional-looking shots wherever you are. Sharper low-light photos. Vivid night time pictures. Beautifully blurred portraits. And incredible close-ups. Never have to retake your shot again, a 48MP triple camera system gets it right the first time.   

Keep going for longer

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os2-041220.jpg

No more lugging around a spare battery pack or scanning for a table near a power socket, the Moto G9 Play’s 5000 mAH battery will keep you going for up to two days on a single charge. Listen on repeat. Snap every angle. Watch for hours. And find your way around without ever worrying about your percentage.

Get lost in entertainment

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os3-041220.jpg

Need an escape? Lose yourself in spine-tingling stories and exhilarating games with a stunning ultra-wide display. The Moto G9 Play’s 6.5 inch screen maximises your viewing area so you’ll never miss a detail again, while the Max Vision HD+ display makes sure you see everything the way it was intended. Pixelated video calls and blurry movie scenes are a thing of the past.

Do it all at the same time

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os4-041220.jpg

You’re a multitasker, so you need a phone that seamlessly keeps up with you – whatever you’re surfing, watching, snapping and creating. Feel your phone respond effortlessly to your every command thanks to a powerful octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM.

What do guys think of Motorola Moto G9 Play? Who is ready for an upgrade? And who remembers their "hello Moto" ads? Let me know below.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
The link in the "here is a bit more why we love it" takes me to Messenger @LukasB? Is it meant to?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 14

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

well spotted @gmarkj - changed it - sorry about that.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I used to love Motorola back in the day @LukasB  and was very happy with the 'Hello Moto' message. However, I moved to Samsung with the advent of Smartphones, and still happy enough with my Note 8.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

The RAZR was my life back then - @Cleoriff joy And I am obsessed with the new one too

signature

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

RAZR and KRZR for me @LukasB. Loved them.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I used to have the RAZR too, it was such a novelty joy @Cleoriff @LukasB 

signature

Message 7 of 14

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

My first mobile was a Motorola Timeport - those were the days. One PAYG Moto G in the household, a second one for that person, so 👍

Message 8 of 14

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@pgn  @LukasB 

My first mobile was a Motorola M760 on one2one.. and had all the timeports (such an awesome device range and some of first TriBand Phones ahh those where the days)..

Had the Razr's as well and even had the A1000 (i think) and Accompli A008

Now loving my Razr 2020 5G

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 9 of 14

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@TheresaV the pink one? haha

@pgn @madasaf1sh never knew I had so many Motorola fans on here!! joy Hello MOTOs

signature

Message 10 of 14