Did you mean: 

Changing phones

mucky1957
Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I currently have a Motorola motoe5 play phone and am looking to change to the Motorola e20 or e30.

I'm going into the store to buy the phone and ask the staff to transfer all the data on my old phone to the new one.

What passwords etc do I need to take with me so that everything can be transferred across. ( play store..gmail...etc )

If they can't do the transfer will I lose any data from the old phone when they attempt to do it.

I'm very nervous about trying this but the old phone is on it's way out .

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147204 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@mucky1957 

Just make sure you have Google back up turned on and everything will transfer across when you sign in with your Google account details.

You'll need to re-enter passwords for all apps that require one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147204 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@mucky1957 

Just make sure you have Google back up turned on and everything will transfer across when you sign in with your Google account details.

You'll need to re-enter passwords for all apps that require one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2