cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE (4G & 5G Versions) is now available on O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is now available on the O2 store with both 4G and 5G models stocked. 

Available in a range of colours: Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Red and Cloud Orange the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE also comes with a free gaming or fitness gift.

Choose the gaming gift and dominate the competition with a 3-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and PowerA MOGA XP5-X Plus Game controller. Or, choose the fitness gift and smash your workouts with the Samsung Galaxy Fit2 in black. Get yours before 27 October to claim your gift.

navy-samsung-galaxy-s20-fe-sku-header-150920.pngVibrant colours to suit your style

Your phone almost never leaves your hand, so it should be a seamless addition to your style. Choose from a wide range of on-trend hues with a sleek matte finish, from big and bold to subtle and classic.

Snappy features, sharper pictures

Three camera on the rear let you get that professional, #nofilter worthy shot with ease. The 12MP Ultra-wide lens is perfect for those full frame landscape snaps and clear-as-day Night Mode is ideal for those late night-early mornings. And the 32MP Front Facing Camera takes crystal-clear selfies.

Go from the crowd to the front row

Nothing short of incredible, the 30X Space Zoom feature uses a magnifying lens that allows you to zoom right in from one side of the room to the other without sacrificing any image quality. Whilst the brand new 3x Optical Zoom gives you your most accurate and clear close ups yet.

Hello 5G

Our 5G network is now live in 75 towns and cities. The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is 5G ready. This means that, once O2 5G is available in your area, with this device, a new 5G tariff, and a 5G sim, you can benefit from a better and more reliable connection in extra busy places, delay-free downloads and buffer-free streaming. O2 5G will unlock new experiences around all the things that matter most, so you can live life without wasting a moment. Find out more about 5G.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

N-Star09
Level 3: Thinker
  • 32 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Its amazing phone for its price point.

However i feel it would be better if brought directly than taking a contract.

I have an EPP offer where i can buy this device (5G version) for approx £620.

As opposed to the £720 for this device on a contract from O2.

Also i am torn between this phone & the luxury Note 20 Ultra 5G.

Message 2 of 2