Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Re: Samsung Unpacked 2019 Megathread

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

Well I've just looked on the Businrss Shop to see how bad it's going to be cost-wise LOL

Shocker, I checked and for the same as I have now, 50gb data, my monthy cost including VAT will be £6.40 less than I'm paying now. Happy days Happy Dance

Happy days indeed. Bouncy

Oops, I forgot I have to add my mobile broadband to that so it's considerably more than I'm paying now but I don't care I want the phone. And considering how much I use my phone it'll be worth every penny smiling

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 1: Joiner

I am curious to know about the 5G model of s10 and Galaxy Fold.

@CeekayLFC wrote:

I am curious to know about the 5G model of s10 and Galaxy Fold.

Yes I'm also interested in the 5G model. But as O2 have yet to roll out 5G in the UK, they're still rolling out 4G, it'll be quite some time before we'll be able to use 5G phones here.

O2 Social Media Team

Morning everyone,

Great to see some interest in the new S10 range of devices Samsung announced last night. The great news is the S10e, S10 and S10 Plus are all headed to O2 soon, and you can pre-order these right now. And better yet, if you pre-order the S10 or S10 Plus you can claim a free set of wireless Galaxy Buds from Samsung. Yowzer!

Regarding the 5G enabled S10 and Galaxy Fold, we’ll let you know more information about these as and when we get it.

I've added some Q&A's to the original post, feel free to check 'em out.

CommunitySig_Animated_2.gif

Community Manager

Hey @Glory1@Cleoriff@CeekayLFC and @Sproughton1 sun 

@Chris_K posted some more pictures and first-hand impressions of the S10 models here, along with some other updates from MWC 2019. I thought you might be interested and want to check it out! smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 677

Hi @EmilieT

Yes I saw them late last night. So much new tech.

Loved @Chris_K's description of the S10. Looks to be a real powerhouse....Bouncy

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

@Cleoriff wrote:

Hi @EmilieT

Yes I saw them late last night. So much new tech.

Loved @Chris_K's description of the S10. Looks to be a real powerhouse....Bouncy

I totally agree, it does! And I find all the tech he's spotted so far super interesting - I can't wait to see what catches his eye today and read all about it later smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 5: Ponderer

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

Hi Chris, pre-ordered a  Prism White S10 plus yesterday (25/02/19) and was told I would have to wait 3 weeks from the release date to get it?, was told I could have a green one for an earlier date which I didn't want. Been with O2 since the S2, what's going on, thanks.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

Well as my phone will be in a case anyway, I will pre- order whichever one I can get the quickest, which I presume will be the black.

And @mieinhull1969 I am assuming that the reason you have to wait 3 weeks after the release date for the prism white S10+ is the number of people who already pre-ordered that colour. Remember O2 started taking pre-orders from 21st February and you only ordered yours yesterday the 25th. Pre-orders don't take account of how long you've been with O2, it's first come first served. The sooner you order the sooner you get your phone. And I would imagine white must be a popular choice, hence the wait.

I'm hoping I won't have to wait too long for the black as I can't order till Thursday when I'll have funds to pay off the balance on my current phone. However, I'll take the green if it means I get the phone quicker. As it's going to be in a case anyway, the colour won't matter.

Level 5: Ponderer

Well if there out of stock and only offered a green, guess also black are out of stock so enjoy the green one. Never had any problems with my other S/Note phones pre-ordering, always had them a day after the release.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.