Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Samsung S10 range - Available now on O2

Never not complaining when something is promised but not delivered
Level 5: Ponderer

How did you get 50% off Billy, did you ring them or vice versa?.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
O2 Social Media Team

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

Mmmm...for those who have pre-ordered and still waiting, would surely make them want to cancel that order and re-order again...."Order today get it delivered tomorrow" innocent LOL

Bit of a farce really....??

To be clear, I was talking only about the variants that are currently in stock - which customers who pre-ordered will have received (or at least have been on their way to them). There would be no need to cancel the pre-order and re-order in those situations, because customers would already have received those devices.

For customers who pre-ordered one of the variants currently showing on back order (pretty much all customers who have asked about their delivery on this thread), when our deliveries arrive you'll be assigned a device automatically. Cancelling and re-ordering in this situation would only put you to the back of the queue.

It sounds like a few of you have seen movement with your orders now which is great. I do hope it turns up very soon and you can start enjoying your new device.

@mieinhull1969 it's been a pleasure helping you. Thanks for being so patient.

CommunitySig_Animated_2.gif

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Like @Billy95 my phone is out for delivery today! Hooray.  @Glory1 hopefully yours will be too and we can both start using our phone covers yahoo

O2 Social Media Team

Regarding the free Galaxy Buds qualifying pre-orderers could claim, all pre-order and back-orders placed within pre-order window will be fulfilled this week, and they will absolutely qualify for the offer.

Claims can be made with Samsung up until 8th April 2019 so as long as your pre-order or back-order (placed during the pre-order window) arrives before then, and you complete the form by this date, then you will qualify.

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@Orchid08 wrote:

Like @Billy95 my phone is out for delivery today! Hooray.  @Glory1 hopefully yours will be too and we can both start using our phone covers yahoo

@Orchid08 I have yet to hear either by text or email that my phone is out for delivery. Glad to hear your phone is out for delivery and you can enjoy it soon.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 5: Ponderer

@Chris_K  Thanks for your help. The phone has just been delivered, so my girlfriend said, I'm stuck at work until 10.00pm sob

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Thank you @Chris_K and your team for all your help. Just heard my phone's been despatched and should be delivered tomorrow.

I'm really excited and can't wait to get it into my hot little hands.

Thanks, again, for your and your teams' help. Really appreciate it.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

O2 Social Media Team

@Glory1 wrote:

Thank you @Chris_K and your team for all your help. Just heard my phone's been despatched and should be delivered tomorrow.

I'm really excited and can't wait to get it into my hot little hands.

Thanks, again, for your and your teams' help. Really appreciate it.

Great to hear @Glory1. Our help shouldn't have been needed and I apologise about timescales not being made clear at the time of your order, which i'll feedback internally, but I'm glad this should hopefully have been sorted and you'll have your shiny new S10 tomorrow Smiley Happy

Topics: 667

It sounds as things are moving pretty quickly now and to be fair @Chris_K  I was NOT levelling any criticism at you at all.

I'm just pleased dispatch emails are coming in for those who were waiting thumbsup

*The Game Is On*