Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Fit2 Fitness Tracker Launched

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

black-samsung-galaxy-fit-2-sku-header-300920_0.pngHey guys,

I don’t know about you but I think most of us have put on some weight during lockdown. And it is time to get healthy again because “Summer bodies are made in winter”. How convenient that the new Samsung Galaxy Fit2 Fitness Tracker is now available on O2. You can track your fitness and overall wellbeing with a choice of 75 faces. The Galaxy Fit2 fits into your wardrobe as well as your workout routine.

Available in Black and Scarlet

Here is a bit more why we love the Fit2:

samsung-galaxy-fit-2-os1-300920.jpgDesigned with training in mind

In the pool. On the trails. At the gym. Wherever your workout takes you, the Galaxy Fit2 is so comfortable that other people will clock it, but you may well forget it’s there. If swimming’s your thing, the Fit2 is water-resistant up to 50m1, and you can read the 3D 1.1” AMOLED display even when you’re in the water. Or if land-based activities are more your speed, the grooved strap makes it sweat-resistant, stopping the sweat from collecting underneath.

samsung-galaxy-fit-2-os2-300920.jpgHelps you focus and relax

The Galaxy Fit2 can recognise more than 90 different types of exercise, so whether you’re upping your heart rate with squats and lunges, or working on your core with a Pilates session, it’s the perfect workout buddy. And it’s helpful when you’re not exercising, too. If you’re trying to focus on a task at work or at home, it can automatically recommend breathing exercises to help you relax and focus.

samsung-galaxy-fit-2-os3-300920.jpgMake your wellbeing a priority

Fitness is really important, but it’s just one factor in your overall wellbeing. That’s why the Galaxy Fit2 is designed to be more than a fitness band – it’s your daily health and wellness tracker. As well as being there for you during the day, it also monitors your sleep2, so you’ll get a more rounded picture of your wellbeing. Just download the Samsung Health app to be able to access all this useful personal data on your phone.

samsung-galaxy-fit-2-os4-300920.jpgA tracker that can keep up

Work out whenever the mood takes you, and without having to get your phone out of your bag. With a battery life of up to 15 days3, the Galaxy Fit2 is always ready to go when you are. View missed calls, receive important notifications and respond to messages quickly from your wrist. And if you get calls while you’re hard at work in the gym or the pool, you can choose to ignore them by muting alerts.

Who is going to work on their fitness with this? I am ready to get ripped. I am determined. How about you?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12112 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
Looks good @LukasB but the price is rather steep compared to some of the competition...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

It is the Ferrari of ll trackers @gmarkj - do ou have a tracker right now?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 7

gmarkj
  • 12112 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
I do @LukasB - I have the Mi Band 2 at the minute.
The only issue I have is that the screen is not the brightest outside.
The best part is the 30 day or so battery life!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 4 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@gmarkj I have a very old fit bit which I like because it is tiny but my main problem is I dont work out - not the display hahaha

signature

Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
  • 12112 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
Yeah my steps have dropped of a little since I started working from home...

Message 6 of 7

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Looks good @LukasB but the price is rather steep compared to some of the competition...

This isn't something I do often, but I took the plunge and had it delivered to me yesterday so thought I'd pipe in and say... Based solely on price, you're right, but as soon as you factor in build quality, the app, and the brand, I actually wonder why it's so cheap.

Lemme explain... I had (still do) the Gear S3 and I love it. As a traditional watch it looks gorgeous, but my biggest problem with it is that the battery life is shocking and I quickly discovered that I really can't be bothered charging my watch every night. I 'upgraded' to the Honor Band 5 for £29.99 and I loved the battery life and the build quality was OK but felt cheap, but my biggest issue was that I really wasn't mad keen on the Huawei software. I'm a fan of ecosystems and things talking to other things (eg, my Philips Hue bulbs, all controlled via Google/Alexa, and all my PC lighting is Corsair iHue)

This new Fit2 strikes a perfect balance and brings with it improvements over the above options I used to use. Battery life so far seems phenomenal - I charged my Fit2 to 85% yesterday before I started using it at 12pm, I've got continuous HRT monitoring turned on, and nearly a day later, I'm at 83%. I won't need to charge this thing often! Build quality feels much more premium than the Band 5 and the actual band doesn't seem to be causing any skin irritation which the Band 5 did for me. The display is crisper and much brighter, and moving around widgets and screens is buttery smooth. And Samsung Health app is much nicer to use for me, has better widgets. Plus, being a Samsung device, chances are you'll get regular updates. Ohh and one last thing... You can use the Fit2 to find your phone - just a tap away, which I love because I lose my phone in my flat on a daily basis.

So yeah, comparing it solely to the £30 Honor Band 5 (which I'd wholly recommend at that price range as it's unbelievable for the money!), the extra £20 IMO is worth it and with it, you get: better build quality with a more premium look & feel, part of the Samsung ecosystem (if you're into that), a crisper and much brighter screen, and what appears to be an unfamothomably long battery life... Again, I've been using mine almost a whole day and so far only used 2%. 

Note: I can't compare this to other options on the market at the same price range, but for me this is a good upgrade to something like the Band 5.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 7 of 7