O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Community Manager

Samsung Galaxy A9 now available!

Hi everyone, 

Good news for all the Samsung fans out there - the new Samsung Galaxy A9 has just launched, and is now available for O2 customers in Caviar Black and Lemonade Blue smiley

Take pictures like a pro image001.jpg
Whether you're trying to capture an evening selfie, a cityscape or a distant landmark, nothing's ever too dark, too vast or too far away for the Galaxy A9's incredible Quad Camera! With an optical zoom, ultra-wide lens and superb low light capability, you'll never need your digital camera again. And you'll look like a pro, as the camera's Artificial Intelligence automatically selects the best setting for the scene.

See and hear things clearly
Watch movies, show off your photos and relax with the latest games. It'll all look just as it should with the Galaxy A9's 6.3-inch, Full HD Super AMOLED display. But looks aren't everything. Thanks to the Dolby Atmos speakers, you'll enjoy great sound too!

Get power and security
Home's busy. Work's busy. Life's busy. So you need a phone that can keep up. With a powerful processor, plenty of storage and a large battery, you can be sure that the A9 won't let you down. And you can rest assured that your photos and content will stay personal, with a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition as security options.

Keep a personal assistant in your pocket
Want to call a friend, add a lunch date to your calendar or look up recipes online? Just ask Bixby. Your personal assistant, Bixby learns what you like to do, when, and works with your favourite apps and services to help you get more done. From suggesting content it knows you'll love, to giving you timely reminders, Bixby will help you stay on top of the stuff that matters to you.

Don't forget as well, you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle!

Are any of you interested in this new exciting Samsung Galaxy device? Let us know in the comments! smile

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Topics: 103
Kudos: 1,571

Re: Samsung Galaxy A9 now available!

I’m not a Samsung fan but I do like that blue colour 

iPhone 7
Topics: 510

Lemonade BLUE ????
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 68

Public notice:
If your lemonade is indeed blue, do not consume it.
That is all.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

The camera element is getting silly now.

24+5+8+10 mp

O2 Social Media Team

Or not silly enough! joy

CommunitySig.png
I'm on holiday, sunning it up in Florida and will be back Tue 5th Feb. Catch you then!

Lg:
"Hold my beer.."

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/11/26/18112728/lg-patent-16-lens-smartphone-camera-arra...

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 103
Kudos: 1,571

@viridis wrote:
Public notice:
If your lemonade is indeed blue, do not consume it.
That is all.

Antifreeze? 😂

iPhone 7
Topics: 510

Felt tip fairies gone mad again !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Indeed, though the Polaris blue S9 released in China does look proper mint.