Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A9 now available!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Good news for all the Samsung fans out there - the new Samsung Galaxy A9 has just launched, and is now available for O2 customers in Caviar Black and Lemonade Blue smiley

Take pictures like a pro image001.jpg
Whether you're trying to capture an evening selfie, a cityscape or a distant landmark, nothing's ever too dark, too vast or too far away for the Galaxy A9's incredible Quad Camera! With an optical zoom, ultra-wide lens and superb low light capability, you'll never need your digital camera again. And you'll look like a pro, as the camera's Artificial Intelligence automatically selects the best setting for the scene.

See and hear things clearly
Watch movies, show off your photos and relax with the latest games. It'll all look just as it should with the Galaxy A9's 6.3-inch, Full HD Super AMOLED display. But looks aren't everything. Thanks to the Dolby Atmos speakers, you'll enjoy great sound too!

Get power and security
Home's busy. Work's busy. Life's busy. So you need a phone that can keep up. With a powerful processor, plenty of storage and a large battery, you can be sure that the A9 won't let you down. And you can rest assured that your photos and content will stay personal, with a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition as security options.

Keep a personal assistant in your pocket
Want to call a friend, add a lunch date to your calendar or look up recipes online? Just ask Bixby. Your personal assistant, Bixby learns what you like to do, when, and works with your favourite apps and services to help you get more done. From suggesting content it knows you'll love, to giving you timely reminders, Bixby will help you stay on top of the stuff that matters to you.

Don't forget as well, you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle!

Are any of you interested in this new exciting Samsung Galaxy device? Let us know in the comments! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m not a Samsung fan but I do like that blue colour 

Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Lemonade BLUE ????
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Public notice:
If your lemonade is indeed blue, do not consume it.
That is all.
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

The camera element is getting silly now.

24+5+8+10 mp

Message 5 of 14

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Or not silly enough! joy

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 14

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
Public notice:
If your lemonade is indeed blue, do not consume it.
That is all.

Antifreeze? 😂

Message 8 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Felt tip fairies gone mad again !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 14

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Indeed, though the Polaris blue S9 released in China does look proper mint.
Message 10 of 14