Did you mean: 

Roam like at home goes live today!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I have some fantastic news for those who are lucky enough to be off on their summer holidays soon! You can now use your phone abroad in our Europe Zone destinations as you would in the UK at no extra cost. Billed as the biggest EU regulatory change we have ever undertaken, you can travel to 47 European destinations without incurring roaming charges.

Your data, minutes and text allowances will work in O2’s Europe Zone destinations just like they do at home. If you go over your allowances you can add a data bolt on as you would in the UK and your minutes/texts will be charged at the standard domestic retail rate.

Check out the community roaming guides for contract and pay as you go

There's also some info on the O2 website here

Is anyone off on holiday soon and will be taking advantage of roaming?

What devices will you be roaming on? 

Will you be using roaming for work or a personal holiday? 

Let us know in the comments below slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Luke198823 wrote:

Hi will Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, Monaco and Switerland be put in the en costs on pay as you go?

A question only o2 can answer.

Maybe @MercedesS can check?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 31 of 31