Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 768

Re: Our latest update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

@nick19800 

Have you tried all the numbers in the link above? Try them all, press any option (whether it's your issue or not).

People were getting through yesterday.

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Level 2: Apprentice

O2 have been nothing short of disgusting through this whole period.

I requested a 3 month COVID-19 payment holiday only 2-3 weeks ago and I was told on the phone this was okay and that it wouldnt affect my credit rating during these 3 months and that I wouldnt be disconnected.

I am only 2-3 weeks into the 3 month payment holiday and :

1) my credit report has already told me I have a negative update from O2 coming

2) O2 have disconnected my phone about 5 times in the last 2 weeks.

3) they have sent emails saying they will be terminating my number and charging me a termination fee

4) i have 2 numbers with o2 and my 2nd number isnt even showing in MyO2 right now..

5) i have had to contact O2 almost every 1-2 days for the last 2 weeks to get my phone reconnected just for it to disconnect again a day later

is this what my life is going to be for the remaining 2.5 months of my supposed "payment holiday"

I took a 3 month payment holiday with one of my credit cards a few months ago too.... you know how many times I was bothered by them in 3 months? only once... near the end of the holiday to tell me it was ending.... and my card was never shut off....

O2 are disgusting

Topics: 768

@Dancamz 

If you wish to make a complaint then follow the info in this guide https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain 

You can also ask Resolver for help with your complaint  https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/o2-complaints?territory_id=5 

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker