O2 network coverage disruption update

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hi Guys,

Since 8am today, our 2G voice and data service has been restored.

Our engineers are continuing to work on the 3G service and we anticipate a full restoration of services soon.

Please have a look at our blog post for more info.

Thanks

Abs

Message 1 of 288
287 REPLIES 287

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone wont make calls or texts. Will connect to o2 but only emrrgency calls. Have. cleaned sim card, and tried it in old phone and still not work. Partner on o2 no problems. She recently joined o2 ive been user for many years. Live in worcester where coverage seems ok. Disappointed again. Do you think old sim cards need changing?? Lucky didnt need yo make calls today......
Message 71 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

It's best to head over here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...

That's where the main discussion and all updates are taking place.
Message 72 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have had no service since about 11am. the company I work for has been unable to contact me all day to tell me to pull of a job, as a result I have lost about £350

NOT HAPPY

thought O2 would be a good company to go with I WAS WRONG Looking to get out of my contract if this is not fixed soon!

Message 73 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

My network is still down anyone else's still down ???? 😞

Message 74 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have no network at all on my pay monthly and on pay as you i have network but cant make any calls what is going on????

Message 75 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

iv disgusted. i have very very important calls to make. still no service for me. this is the 2nd time since iv had my contract in the last couple of months. i pay alot of money to 02 every month and im extremley annoyed.

Message 76 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

it was good for me for 2 minutes and again nothing... i cant believe it...

Message 77 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no o2 network at all, its a pain when you have phones calls to come through and ring out, o2 used to be a good network but its been a pain the last year. 

Please sort it soon for everyone

Message 78 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im in Nottingham and I have been without mine all day, not happy want to get out my contract, will never stay with them after this, and its the 2nd time in 3 months

Message 79 of 288

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Pleased to say, my service appears to be back on. Thanks Guys. Digger

Message 80 of 288