cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kishi for Android Gaming Controller now available with O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Fantastic news for all the mobile gamers out there! The new Kishi for Android Gaming Controller now available with O2! You can now turn your phone into a console with the Razer Kishi Controller for Android. Designed to bring console-level control to your on-the-go gaming.

razer-kishi-gaming-controller-sku-header-230620.png

Take mobile gaming to the next level

The Razer Kishi Controller fits the majority of Android devices, helping you to bring console-level control to your on-the-go gaming.

Enjoy next-gen gaming on the go

With cloud gaming you can play AAA releases on any screen. And by having the Razer Kishi Controller attached to your device, you’ll be able to take your gaming with you wherever you go. Choose from cloud gaming services such as Google Stadia, Microsoft xCloud, NVIDIA GeForce Now and more. 

Be in complete control

Get stuck in with a familiar console controller experience, supported by a number of face and bumper buttons, as well as a D-pad for extra inputs. It even has clickable analog thumbsticks, for even more accuracy and control.

razer-kishi-os2-030720.jpg

Enjoy seamless gameplay

Unlike wireless Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, the Razer Kishi Controller has zero latency because it connects directly to your device’s charging port—which means instant button response, and no frustrating delays.

Get a grip

The Razer Kishi Controller is made with comfort and grip in mind. Designed for long gaming sessions, it’s comfortable to hold and has optimised button placements, for a natural gaming experience.

Charge while you play

If your phone or tablet is running low on battery while you’re gaming, you can give your device some juice by hooking up a charging cable to the controller itself.

Let us know what you think of the Kishi for Android Gaming Controller and which mobile game you're going to play first! 

You can find the Kishi for Android Gaming Controller on the O2 Store now

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I neeeeeeeeed this heart_eyes

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 3

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

I neeeeeeeeed this heart_eyes

I got this! 😉

What follows is personal first impressions from me as a customer, using a device I purchased as a normal customer.

I'm an avid gamer (Xbox man through-and-through) and love gaming on my mobile whenever I'm away from home. I've tried a few Android controllers before and their quality and reliability has let them down. I've got several Razer products at home and know how good their quality is, so I jumped at this new product from them.

I've really not spent much time with it yet so it's just a quick unboxing and first impressions on build quality.

The Box
20200710_165806.jpg

Unboxed and installed
1.jpg

From the other angle
2.jpg

It has USB-C pass-through charging
3.jpg

I've got a Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G - so one of the larger devices on the market - and it's fully compatible with this Razer Kishi controller. The phone fits pretty snug and thanks to the rubber inserts, the phone feels very secure in this. It also only takes a few seconds to insert your phone ready to game, or to disconnect it. The buttons and unit itself feels solid and of good quality. I love Razer's decision to go with a matt black material as there's minimal chance of fingerprints showing up on it.

The buttons feel satisfying to use and the button placement is familiar to me as an Xbox gamer, with the right analogue stick under the ABXY buttons, and the left analogue stick above the d-pad. It may take me a little time to get used to the shoulder buttons though as they're obviously more compact than on my Xbox controller.

All-in, great first impressions with this accessory. Hoping to get some time in over the weekend on CoD: Mobile, Fortnite and game streaming via Microsoft XCloud.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 3