cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi my name is Terry

Message 851 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Terry welcome
Message 852 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Never been in the O2 community before and just popped in to give my take on what has been going on with me and the terrible O2 service.:womansad:

Message 853 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi silverlady, welcome to the community. Sorry to hear that you've been having problems - is there anything we can do to help?

Message 854 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Again,
I have posted all info in general area of what has been going on. Till then I can't phone out, text or use the web when I am out and about, if I do it takes money off and I need to keep credit on phone for when O2 get their fingers out and sort out the problem so I can have my simplicity bolt on back on my mobile. Now the 5th day I am without the bolt on and still not heard back from complaints.
I need to be able to keep in touch when I am out and about.
Message 855 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Saw this thread and thought I'd say a proper "hello" and introduce myself.

Recently I've been spending time looking around, answering aged posts and chipping in on the recent and active ones.  Time just seems to be on my side at the moment and it's nice to share bits and bobs I know, especially when others have helped me (not just here but the internet as a whole).  S'funny... I say time is on my side but my wife is soon to give birth so we shall see! Smiley Very Happy

I've worked in IT circles since leaving university in 1996 -- but I'm no geek, customer service is my game and I tell it how it is whilst offering a first class service.  When I'm not working I enjoy DIY and home life in general.  Not quite a car nut as I used to be but it creeps in now and then and I still help others -- especially if you own an MR2.  I'm a keen photographer too.  A serious amateur, not a David Bailey.

Summer's here and the sun is shining today.  Enjoy!

Jonty.

Message 857 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great to have you around Jonty and thanks for sharing a bit about yourself slight_smile

My mate has just bought a '96 edition MR2 and it definitely goes haha.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 858 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby wrote:
My mate has just bought a '96 edition MR2 and it definitely goes haha.

Ooh lovely!  I'm sure he'll enjoy the ownership.  The MkII always offered a good mixture of comfort and reward when drove in a safe but spirited fashion.  I used to have a 93 Turbo which was my pride and joy but sold it a year after my daughter was born.  Great cars but the Subaru was a bit more practical for the baby kit slight_smile

If your friend needs any help/tips, etc, get him to check out IMOC-UK, my old club.

Jonty.

Message 859 of 970

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for the heads up Jonty slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 860 of 970