cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

First of all, welcome to the community! If you want to get help, please post a new thread in the devices or products & services forums. However, if you would like to introduce yourself, this thread is the perfect place for it. I'll kick it off, just to get the ball rolling. 

So as you can see, my name is Leonard and I've joined the O2 team in June to take care of the community. I'd love to hear a bit more about you, so please let us know who you are slight_smile

If you have any questions about the forum, suggestions or just want to have chat, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. 

Hope to speak soon!

Leonard

Message 1 of 970
969 REPLIES 969

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

acculy i want to deactivate my paid services

You will have to phone O2 and discuss your options with them.

That's not enough information to advise you here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 101 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I'm Alan. I'm with o2 for broadband.

I've got a few hobbies, gaming, computers, football (watching) and reading.

Message 102 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the forum, great to have you around. Some of my favorite hobbies there! wink

We're already PMing, but just drop me a line if you need any help.

Cheers,

Leonard

Message 103 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Leonard.

Message 104 of 970

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jonsie

Message 106 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi, im on contract with 02 and want to claim the vat back from my bills but i cant view them online when i sign into my 02 account. what ever link i go from it takes me to the registration page where iv already registered.

any ideas?

Message 107 of 970

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

hi, im on contract with 02 and want to claim the vat back from my bills but i cant view them online when i sign into my 02 account. what ever link i go from it takes me to the registration page where iv already registered.

any ideas?

You should be able to do it from here by going to MyO2 at the top of this page then to My Mobile, if that doesn't work contact O2 support and they should be able to help.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 108 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Leonard

Great to talk to you and know you're there.

I just had a long LivePerson chat with some colleagues of yours - Nick and Philippa and Marvin - because I was trying to get hold of a PAC code.  Very sadly 😞 the system was "not working" and after chatting to Marvin for a bit on LivePerson we got cut off.

I asked Marvin whether he had read Douglas Adams Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy but the answer was "Not yet" and "No, I am not a paranoid android, I'm a human being".

Anyway good to chat

James

Message 109 of 970

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello my name is Paul. I am a brand new o2 customer along with my wife and I would just like to say how impressed I am with o2 so far
Message 110 of 970