Did you mean: 

HONOR Band 5 now available on O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

great news for fitness fans, the HONOR Band 5 is now available from Stay in the fitness zone longer, with continuous heart rate monitoring.  The HONOR Band 5 tracks your health and fitness, from sleep quality, to calories burnt, to your swimming technique. 

honor-band-5-fitness-sku-031019.pngTrack your workouts

Hitting the pool for your next workout? Take your fitness tracker with you. The HONOR Band 5 is water resistant up to 50 metres, so it’s perfect for going swimming. It tracks the number of strokes, speed, distance, intervals and calories burnt, so you can get a clear idea of your progress. And it tracks your SWOLF score, a combination of your stroke count and how much time you’ve spent in the water, to help you improve your technique. You can use it to track all kinds of other activities too, including running, treadmill, riding, indoor cycling, free training and elliptical trainer.

Stay on top of your day

Ever missed an important call while you were on a run? Or turned up late to an event because your workout lasted longer than you expected? The HONOR Band 5 sends smartphone notifications straight to your wrist, so you can keep on top of things, even when you’re working out. Always forgetting where you left your phone? As long as Bluetooth’s on, you can use your HONOR Band 5 to find it. Panic over.

Sleep easy

Whether you’re bingeing the latest series until the early hours or tucked up in bed by 9pm, the HONOR Band 5 shows you how your sleeping habits affect your health. Its TruSleep technology detects light, deep and REM sleep, and monitors your sleep quality. It can even identify six common sleep disorders and offer more than 200 customised suggestions to improve sleep quality, with an accuracy of up to 96.3%. And you’ll get insight into more than just your sleeping pattern. The HONOR Band 5 continuously tracks your heart rate, and even has a heart rate alert that flashes and vibrates when your real-time heart rate exceeds the pre-set limits.

Leave your charger at home

Trying to cram everything into hand luggage for that city break? Free up room for your mini toiletries by leaving your HONOR Band 5 charger at home. It lasts up to six days between charges with typical usage, or up to 14 days with low usage.

What do you think of the HONOR Band 5 ? If you're interested in picking one up or want more info let us know in the comments below! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
So to buy its 29.99 as if it's that much I'll prob will buy one just to see how many steps and sleep to track even tho I use samung health
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It's a great price @liggerz87@jonsie. Looks like a good bit of kit too! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

signature

Message 4 of 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I'll prob will buy it and of the month lol little treat as it cheap aswel lol
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'll be doing a review in a few days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@MI5 Looking forward to reading that smiley

Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

signature

Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@MI5 Looking forward to reading that smiley

It's here now @EmilieT 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Devices/Honor-Band-5-Review/m-p/1265016#M52477

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8