on 03-07-2018 16:31
Welcome to the second half of 2018. And what a start we’ve had!
- We’ve had a Royal wedding, celebrating the marriage of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- We’re halfway through one of the biggest football sporting events in the world
- We had the birth of Prince Louis of Cambridge
- This year saw the hottest May since UK records began
Here at O2, we’ve been busy sharing some of our biggest news and blogs right on ‘The Blue’. Let’s take a quick recap at some of our top picks:
- We extended our tariffs to include roaming in 75 destinations at no extra cost, as well as launching flexible O2 Refresh tariffs, giving customers greater flexibility than ever before
- We announced an amazing new Netflix offer with double data
- We gave teachers 40% off O2 Refresh contracts via O2 Open (until 18 July ’18)
- O2 is the only UK mobile network to offer the fantastic OnePlus 6
- We teamed up with Shawn Mendes for his 2019 UK tour
- We brought Charge to Mobile to the Apple App Store for O2 customers
- Our plans to roll out 4G to 1,000 more locations by the end of 2018
- We won the largest spectrum share in the Ofcom spectrum auction earlier this year
- We turned 16 years old and showcased 16 facts you may or may now know about O2
But, the year is far from over. We’ve got the rest of this glorious summer to enjoy – speaking of which, check out our blog here on how to make the most of it with your phone. With everything we’ve done for our customers in the first half of 2018, what do you think we’ve got planned for the rest of the year?
Keep an eye open here on The Blue, and on the O2 Twitter & Facebook social media feeds for all the latest news, blogs and updates from O2.
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
→ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
→ Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!
If you'd like to take part, why not register?