Did you mean: 

Community Team update

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to let you know about some upcoming changes to the Community Team. It's with a very heavy heart that I am leaving the O2 community after today, as I will take on a new challenge in my career. 

Although I have only been part of the community for about a year and a half, I've truly loved coming to work ever single day, thanks to you all. I will be dearly missing talking with you guys, the camaraderie, the continuous flow of expert advice and knowledge, the fun games and the engaging discussions.

The good news though is that I will still be working very closely with @Marjo and @Martin-O2, so I’ll stay in the loop on what you guys get up to wink The community will always stay very close to my heart, so I’ll pop back in from time to time to take part in games, or, as I've built such special friendships, check in on you via Private Messages slight_smile

This also means that a new Community Manager will step in early December, to make sure the trio of Managers is restored around here, and I'm sure you will warmly welcome them hugging

A huge thank you to you all for making this community feel like a second home, never let that change!

Goodbye

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25016 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@EmilieT 

To say this is a shock is an understatement.

I`m gonna miss ya a helluvalot. 

I truly hope you enjoy your new job as much as I`m sure all of us have enjoyed your support, banter, and contributions to this wonderful O2 Community.

It won`t be the same without you.

Take care, have fun, and drop by when you can...

Cheers Hug Wave

bye-crop.png

All the best from @Mi-Amigo  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thank you for all your support, help and assistance while you have been part of the family.
While you may be moving on you will always be welcome whenever you have 5 minutes to pop in.
I am sure you will be a hit in your new role but good luck all the same!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 17

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo Thanks for such a nice send-off slight_smile It's going to be very weird not to chat with you guys everyday but I'll pop by for sure when I can to see how you're all doing!

@gmarkj I like that you used the word family - once you're part of it, you never really leave, right? wink It was a pleasure joining it, and I'll take all that good luck you're giving me!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Very sad for me personally and a big loss to the community. Thank you for always being here for me @EmilieT and the very best of luck in your future role and wherever your career leads you.. 🍀

Message 5 of 17

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT 

You know how shocked I was when you told me your news. I was being so selfish really as you have given me so much support, help and advice during your time on here, so all I could think of was myself.

I have said before that you don't need to meet someone in person to realise how good a friend they can be. This forum is evidence of that. 

Knowing that you will be close to us all and keeping up to date via @Marjo and @Martin-O2 is nice to hear.

I wish you much love and luck in your new venture. I am sure you will do a superb job.

The new manager will have big shoes to fill, following in your footsteps.

I will miss you loads. Thank you for your care and support. heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 17

BobM
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 4303 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to give you my very best wishes for the future @EmilieT 

You'll be sadly missed by one and all.

Good luck in your new venture. Wave

Message 7 of 17

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I'm getting emotional, thanks for all your amazing messages everyone hugging

@jonsie It's not a goodbye, only a see you later, I promise - I'll keep exchanging PMs when I can with you to check on how things are going in Thailand slight_smile

@Cleoriff Thank you so much, I'll miss all of you loads as well, you know that! The community definitely proves that online friendship can be as strong, if not strong sometimes, that offline ones, and I'm so glad I got the chance to virtually meet you sunflower

@BobM It's hard to imagine Monday I won't login and browse all you've been up to! You better keep up the great works with all those words games Hero

signature

Message 8 of 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Bye @EmilieT Best of luck for the future.vulcan

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 9 of 17