Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Former Staff

Community Rewards: October 2019

Hi everyone, 

The most ghostly month of the year is now over, which can only mean one thing: it's time for the spooktacular October Community Rewards

As you know, every month, we want to give a big shoutout to the members who have contributed to the Community by raising questions, sharing their knowledge, and generally by making it such a fun place to be:

Hero A huge thank you to all of you. Hero

If you see your name on the list below, please send me a private message with the O2 number you'd like credited, and I'll let you know how much your October Reward will be! trophy

@a_hcir  @almondslice  @AndyC1  @Annehm  @AnnieM  @anticpated  @Arpad  @Bambino  @Baz  @Benlfc  @Betablue  @blissgirl  @Boab @Bob_Mcg  @BOSSGOGG  @Boxer123  @BrianR  @Brillphil  @Bumble  @Chris_Helston @ChrisUK  @Cleoriff  @ComaChameleon  @CTD  @dejoy  @Dragzboy  @DrB  @ellis  @florin1  @frankie805  @FriendlyGamer31  @GaryMalc  @Gb1  @Geez71  @gmarkj  @Haglis @Hopeful2BHappy @Anonymous  @JasonRossiter  @JAZZ-trad  @JBL  @Jessk82  @jezza1234  @Jojo1  @jonsie  @jstyles  @keekee  @Kevin6062  @kiszcat  @kitch  @Le  @Lesley2  @liggerz87  @Liksasov  @Lisap18  @Luke30  @madadamuk  @madasaf1sh  @MattC_  @melvyn  @Mi-Amigo  @MI5  @Minime7

More info:

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Former Staff

Re: Community Rewards: October 2019

Here's the second part of the list: 

@mkermali99  @MMian  @MP3  @msmith  @Octopus16  @OldFart  @Paulo6675  @Payforit_Sucks  @pedrobedro  @pgn  @Philw81  @PhoneChanger  @PJDean  @Poppysmum  @PRS  @Przemek  @Richard7  @RJ1  @rsg444  @RyanK1992  @SamsungFanBoy  @sara261167  @Seahorse  @sheepdog  @Shuntfield  @Simmoderby @Susanne  @TallTrees  @techtamer  @TextCharges  @TH82  @Tilly  @VestyMcVestFace  @Vince_and_Helen  @viridis  @welshsteve76  @WispaRed7  @Yasmin18 

Don't forget to message me if your name is on the list above, and have a lovely Friday everyone! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Baz
Level 4: Observant

Message sent and thanks @EmilieT
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Well done everyone!

PM on its way, @EmilieT, with thanks!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
JBL
Level 1: Joiner

Message sent, thanks.  @EmilieT 

Topics: 115

Well done, everyone.

@EmilieT 

Thank you for my reward Bow- pm sent 

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Level 42: Skillful

Well done everyone, and many thanks @EmilieT.
Message on it's way...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Level 28: Ingenious

Well done everyone, and thanks for the award.

Topics: 688

Many thanks @EmilieT . Well done everyone wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 26: Upbeat

Hello @EmilieT 

Thank you for the Community Reward

it is most appreciated. Best wishes

PM sent

Well done to all