Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Rewards: January 2022

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Okay campers, rise, and shine, and don't forget your booties ‘cause it’s cold out there… it’s cold out there every day.

No, this isn't a Groundhog Day topic 🐿❄️🌨. But, it is one that recurs on the community every month (just not every day 😉). This is the Community Rewards: January 2022 post!

But, what does that mean you ask? Well, every month, we reward a great bunch of community members who have taken the time to join, post, comment, chat, read and more in the O2 Community. You lot keep the community a fun, safe and helpful place.

In return, to show our appreciation, we would like to credit your next bill or PAYG balance 💰.

It's very easy. If you're on the list below (or tagged by me in the comments), please give me a Direct Message on the community with the mobile number you'd like credited. I'll then let you know your reward and get everything sorted for you.

@5161, @-DJ-, @68Simon, @ADB57, @adelphiaUK, @AJL, @AJPoppies, @Alan1984, @Alan2233, @Alan4919, @AlexanderMTTH, @Allan3, @Andrew1628, @Angel69, @anticpated, @Art9, @AuntieBertie, @AztecUK, @Bambino, @Ben14, @benlye, @Big-Tim, @Blades64, @blissgirl, @BobM, @Bogdan3, @Cbeet, @clairebear83, @Claudinhauk01, @Cleoriff, @ComaChameleon, @ConnieMag, @Crock, @DanHay, @DaveB1, @Daz4632, @Deansmith1, @DeeBee7, @Deep7, @Denbow, @djones2510, @Doogle96, @drbn, @Elpee, @Fabyon, @FairyFeet1964, @Fionnualamcg, @FIPC, @fitter, @flora123, @FLW, @GalWatch4LTE, @Gam, @GaryW, @Gavin89, @GeordieD, @Ghazanfar, @gingerfloop, @gmarkj, @gothick, @Help26, @highandmatty, @Hoppyshutch2001, @HP10, @Ian_McD, @Ian1970, @Impatient_user, @Jamesda, @Jebb218, @Jeffries, @Jml, @Joanne14, @Joe17, @JoJo18, @Jonny08, @jonsie...

A massive thank you again 😁. Looking forward to your messages.

More information:

P.S. I will reply to your messages as soon as I can! Please, bear with me. Thanks.

Do NOT post your mobile number below, please. This is a public forum. Click onto my profile, @lewys-gp, and send me a Direct Message. Thank you 😁.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Last, but not least. We're rewarding members for their activity on the O2 Community! Please, read the post above if tagged below:

... @sravan, @ST5, @Stan2022, @Stefanie, @stephen14, @SteveM1, @Stimatic, @Stue116, @Support, @Susiesue1978, @Suzanne_163, @TallTrees, @Tash2022, @thefencerman, @TJ1000, @ToniDixon_81, @Udofia1, @Uncle_Albert, @veegee2022, @viridis, @Vlatko, @WendyAK, @whc425, @YaBoi, @yokesy, @Zakjee!

Thank you everybody for making January such a great month on the community 😊.

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 3 of 24

Naff1984
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

[Personal details removed by mod - please, click onto @lewys-gp's profile and send them a Direct Message]

Message 4 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @lewys-gp. PM on the way x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 24

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

@Naff1984 you need to click on  lewys name and send him a private message. Never leave your number on a forum as it can be viewed by anyone even without a login.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 6 of 24

AlexanderMTTH
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I don't think you should share your number so freely mate over this public forum. There is a reason Lewis said to send a private message. 

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
Message 7 of 24

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Naff1984 

You need to edit your post to remove your number. This should never be posted openly on the forum.

|You need to send @lewys-gp a private message. Click on his name and it will take you to his profile. You will then see the option to 'send a message'. Best of luck. 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 24

GeordieD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Not even sure if I'm replying in the correct place, however

[Personal details removed by mod - please, click onto @lewys-gp's profile and send them a Direct Message] is the number for me 👍

GeordieD
Message 9 of 24

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Hi @Naff1984 & @GeordieD 

You need to edit your posts and remove your phone numbers - this is a public forum and can be viewed by ANYONE, including people who can and will use your number for fraud.

Click the little down arrow in the top right of your post, roughly in line with your username, and choose edit.

@lewys-gp @RafaC @Martin-O2 we really need that filter for phone numbers turned on!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 24