Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 | Flip3 | Buds2 | Watch4 today

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Great news - All of the devices are now live and available to order!

If you spotted our live stream thread (click here to re-watch the stream), you may be aware that Samsung just unveiled their latest smartphones and accessories. So, without further ado, behold - Samsung's latest and greatest from the Galaxy range, and all available to order now from O2.

Z Fold3

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3, pre-order now on O2

Available in three standout colours – Phantom Black, Phantom Silver and Phantom Green – the Samsung 

Galaxy Z Fold3 comes with a 7.6” display featuring an under-display camera and Dolby Atmos sound as well as an incredibly quick 120MHz refresh rate, which makes scrolling through social feeds or high-speed gaming feel ultra-smooth.

With the ability to have up to three app windows open at once and offering Flex Mode, you can split the screen to take hands-free video calls on the top half whilst simultaneously taking notes on the bottom half.

Z Flip3

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3, pre-order now on O2Also announced today is the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 which is now also available to pre-order on O2. Complete with a 6.7” folding glass display, the device comes with an upgraded 1.9” cover screen for quick updates when folded. With its Multi Window feature, you can have two app windows on the same screen and still take advantage of Flex Mode, which lets you split the camera into the top half and have controls on the bottom half for hands-free selfie taking. The device will be available in either Black, Cream, Lavender or Green.

Buds2

Samsung Galaxy Buds2, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Buds2, pre-order now on O2Music and podcast fans can now pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy Buds2 on O2 and enjoy their machine-based learning that helps cancel out background noise and 2-way dynamic speaker system. They will be available in Graphite, White, Olive and Lavender and promise 15 hours uninterrupted play time plus 15 hours extra usage time when charged with the case.

Watch4

Samsung Galaxy Watch4, pre-order now on O2Samsung Galaxy Watch4, pre-order now on O2The final devices announced by Samsung today are the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 and the Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic. The Samsung Galaxy Watch promises to be the perfect all-rounder whether you’re using it at the gym, pool or out and about. With BMI and body composition measurements, Samsung are making it easier to track your progress and goals. The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 will be available in in 40mm and 44mm sizes in three colour – Black, Silver or Pink Gold.

The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic comes in both 42mm and 46mm sizes, available in either Black or Silver. Made from stainless steel, The Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic ensures you’ll never compromise style over connectivity, giving you the best of both worlds with a connected timepiece that’s ready to lift the lid of your health and wellbeing, giving you tailored workouts and routines based on your activity levels and goals.

Want to order your new Fold3 or Flip3? Visit our website or have a chat with us here (Twitter | Facebook) about upgrading or joining O2 and our social media team will find a deal that's best for you.

What do you think about these new Samsung devices? Personally I think they all look amazing and as someone due an upgrade, I might just put my name down for one of those Fold3's! What about you?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Hayley9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I preordered the Samsung z fold 3 and the order has stated the whole time awaiting release date, this morning it has now said this phone isn't in stock and I know have to wait, but I preordered it!

Message 2 of 18

Kamil11
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have preordered the device and just got the message today that it is out of stock. It is the launch day! Can I at least travel to the location where it is in stock and pick it up on my own?

Message 3 of 18

Keithf
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have one on order too and have the same status.

It is shocking that they can be out of stock on the release date, that is the whole point of pre-ordering that they have the stock in place for those that have pre-ordered ready to send out on the release date.

Message 4 of 18

Mcmach1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ridiculous

Message 5 of 18

Mcmach1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The same thing happened last year and here we are again with a delay to the fold3. What was the point of a pre order then??

Message 6 of 18

Mcmach1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is this an option?

Where has it?

I need to send my current phone off already.

Message 7 of 18

Keithf
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone that preordered the Zfold3 on O2 actually received theirs yet .. or is O2 and Samsung waiting until after their offer of extra money back from the trade in runs out of date?

Message 8 of 18

Mcmach1
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This whole fold situation is a farce, apparently mine been sent to Bath store which for some reason is closed past 2 days.

Everytine I call they need to transfer to someone else and then the line cuts!

Ridiculous!

Waiting for the closed store to get 4 attempts by DHL and then cancel off

Message 9 of 18

OmegaManX87
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order for the Fold 3 512GB & it says delivery within a week..is there an exact date of when the fold 3 orders will be sent out ?

Message 10 of 18