O2's January Sale now on ❄️

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

BublJanSale.png

Grab a new year saving

Save ‘til summer with six months’ free data, calls and texts on selected devices. Treat yourself to a great deal on smartphones, tablets, sim only plans, and more. And we’ll donate free data to someone who needs it. It’s our data pledge.

January Sale Deals

We've got loads available, but here's just a snippet of some of our best offers:

• Looking for a new phone? Highlights include six months free data, calls and texts when you buy iPhone 13 128GB, £20.99* a month for the first six months with the Samsung Galaxy S21, or get the Google Pixel 6 from £16* a month for the first six months, then £39.99* a month
  • Looking for a new tablet? Highlights include iPad Pro 12.9" from £23* a month for the first six months, Galaxy Tab S6 Lite from £10* a month for the first six months, or the Galaxy Book from £15* a month fir the first six months (£30 upfront)
  • Looking for a deal on a sim? How about 250GB data with unlimited minutes and texts, up to six months' free Apple Music, as well as 6 months of Disney+ or 12 months of another Extra - all for just £11/month for the first 6 months, then £22/month (24mo SIMO)
  • What about a new smartwatch or other accessory? What about 50% off select Samsung cases? Check out our offers on the link above

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122138 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Thanks @Chris_K. I've already made use of it. Got a great sim only deal. I didn't need the ridiculous amount of data I had, so upgraded. Got a better deal saving myself £2.00 a month. 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9847 Posts
  • 53 Topics
  • 2974 Solutions

I was going to say not a bad deal on the Sim Only, but I can get an o2 esim with unlimited data, and 30days for £18 per month

--
This is a customer to customer forum, and there is no o2 support on here, and we do not have access to any personal or account information,

We are all customers like you and I don't work for o2,
Message 3 of 5

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks @Chris_K. I've already made use of it. Got a great sim only deal. I didn't need the ridiculous amount of data I had, so upgraded. Got a better deal saving myself £2.00 a month. 😊

Woop woop. Winner winner, chicken dinner

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 5

Cheryl5
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a Google Pixel 6 on this deal but my first bill is just normal and I can't find the deal mentioned anywhere in 'myO2' - does it need to be activated or something? Or does it start from month 2?? 

Message 5 of 5