Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

O2 will offer Apple’s latest products starting on 22nd September 2017, including the new generation iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus beginning 15th September at www.o2.co.uk/iphone, in store, voice and online, with iPhone X pre-order beginning Friday 27th October

iPhone 8
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone X
bau-35253-iphone-8-product-build-gold-sku-header-master-120917.png
bau-35251-iphone-8-plus-space-grey-sku-header-master-130917.png
iphone-x-space-grey-sku-header.png

Questions?
We expect there will be many questions ranging from student discount, to unlocking, to yearly upgrades and everything in-between. See our extensive Q&A section immediately under this post, and let us know if there's anything missing you think we should mention there.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 1,685
1,684 REPLIES 1,684

Jay1999
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got told today bye the live chat not sure this is true but he said 1 week and you should get it I’m not believing his word cuz I got told it’s out of stock bye him then he said 1 week takes the *bleep* I know I should of chosen click and collect cuz must people have there’s now but I screen recorded the whole thing so if it doesn’t come he’s knob then he did it should be sooner I should get it I’m not sure I think there just telling us what we want to here but if he doesn’t I’m emailing 02 the video live chat I recorded to make a  complaint  so if he’s telling the truth I should get it in 1 week which is a Saturday fingers crossed hey 

Message 831 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Live chat told me 8th November. Not sure if that’s when they will have more stock or if it’s regarding delivery.
Message 832 of 1,685

Jay1999
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not sure u had any further emails I haven’t
Message 833 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just checked and no. I don’t expect to hear anything until next week.
Message 834 of 1,685

Jay1999
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same still nothing I hope I get it on Monday but I doubt that lol

Message 835 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been told today you will be waiting between 3-4 weeks for your order. I was originally told delivery today 3/11/17, order was confirmed at 8:24am 27/10/17 people who have ordered after me have received their orders. Doesn’t make sense.
Message 836 of 1,685

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I ordered the iPhone X early morning on the 27th and still have literally no idea when I will or even an estimate as to when I will be receiving the phone. All support keep saying is it’s out of stock and they have no idea when they will be getting more in. Do you guys honestly not have any more information yet as to when you will be getting more? 

All other providers have an estimated time or about 1 week for delivery.. and that’s for ordering it today not last week before they went out of stock.

Message 837 of 1,685

mrsbaker1
  • 210 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don’t think anyone will be waiting that long. O2 will extend the wait time so that customers will be ‘pleased’ that their order came earlier than advised. It’s very bad that you ordered yours at that time though because you’re right-others have received theirs.
Message 838 of 1,685

Jay1999
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s what I mean there not helping there selfs it needs to be resolved I’ve never had this problem with my 7 plus but I did get that from apple and got a sim monthly from 02 when the iPhone X was ready to preorder I was away at my nans hospice so I couldn’t preorder while she’s in there so I left it to the Saturday and did it then so yesterday go on Twitter and see someone order it same time same day and got there’s yesterday wtf o2 you need to sort yourself out a lot of us are not happy with what’s going on I will be ringing them up on Monday if I don’t hear anything  very email 

Message 839 of 1,685

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You are not speaking to Customer Services. We are all just customers like yourself here. I suggest you contact Customer Services:

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

There is also a mega thread for the iPhone 8 and the iPhone X which may provide some useful information:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Apple-iPhone-8-iPhone-8-Plus-amp-iPhone-X-Megathread/td-p/1071340

Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 840 of 1,685