Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

[ Edited ]

Why do we still not have the cost/tariff info for the X? preorders start in just over a week and they still havent released the costs?

Why are they keeping everything under wraps? its impossible that they are about a week away from preorders and they dont know how much theyre going to charge, so why are they still not releasing this info?

Level 3: Thinker

They are waiting to see the offers from other companies 

Level 2: Apprentice

if all the companies were waiting on each other i dont think we'd ever get prices lol

does anyone remember how long before the iphone 8 preorders/release that we knew all the tarriff info for that?

Anonymous

iPhone x

I just want to know if there’s only going to be one tariff for the iPhone X, or will there be others available after launch?
Anonymous

Re: iPhone x

I moved to EE now. No longer an O2 customer.

Now I'm eligible for Apple Watch Series 3 LTE. Smiley Happy I don't know why people are staying in O2 unless they are "comfortable".

After O2 losing TUGo, World Chat, £1 Lunch Priority, no Watch LTE all in one year why the heck stay in O2? You might as well use Tesco or Giffgaff! If you're a Tesco customer, you'll get clubcard points for using them! I would have gone Tesco if I wasn't an Apple person.

Level 1: Joiner

iPhone X Preorder

I’m getting so impatient but it’s nearly time!

I have a terrible memory but based on previous iPhone launches (or even 8), when will o2 be taking preorders? 9am?

And I’m assuming I can, but I’m hoping so badly that I can preorder as part of an upgrade and keep my existing phone until I can get my hands on the X.

I’m hoping on getting the silver 64GB.. how about everyone else?
Anonymous

Re: iPhone X Preorder

I think pre-orders are on the 27th October but no idea what time.....i'm sure someone will know.

I was told all networks at 8am but o2 9am as we don’t get the tariff info till 8am on the launch day

What is the delivery going to be like for the X? A shambles like the 7 plus or improved?

There’s some basic pricing up on the iPhone X Page isn’t there?