Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,853
Ideas: 6

Re: Apple Watch series 3 on O2

all discussed in this thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Apple-iPhone-8-iPhone-8-Plus-amp-iPhone-X-Megathread/m-p/...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

That link offers no help on the Apple Watch Series 3 unfortunately bro. Nobody seems to know. I e been into the stores. Phoned O2 up. They all say. I don’t know!!! It’s so annoying. All I want to know is when it will be available. That’s all. So I know if I should wait or move to EE aghhhhh x
Highlighted

in the mega thread is this confirmation from o2 staff https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Apple-iPhone-8-iPhone-8-Plus-amp-iPhone-X-Megathread/m-p/... post 54

Apple Watch series 4
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted

@Apple-Watch-3 wrote:
, the only network capable of supporting it at the moment is EE due to the spectrum of their signals.

https://www.apple.com/uk/watch/cellular/ o2 use the same frequencies so it must be an exclusive deal http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/142225-ee-exclusive-uk-network-for-apple-watch-series-3-at-launch-bu...

Apple Watch series 4

Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Iphone x pricing

Why do o2 not give an tariffs info like EE and vodaphone, its hard enought trying to work out best price and trying to order device
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

Re: Apple Event Megathread

@Dancamz wrote:
Could @Chris_K or someone answer and clarify this as it will heavily influence whether I get the 8plus or wait it out for the X preorders :/ 

Hey @Dancamz unfortunately student discount isn’t available on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus yet, but we’re constantly reviewing this on an ongoing basis and will let everyone know here in this thread if or when that changes. Regarding the iPhone X specifically, our tariffs and details are still under wraps and being worked on but hopefully we can confirm closer to pre-order day. I realise this doesn’t help you with making a decision which I apologise for, but some details are still being worked on.

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Apple Event Megathread

@Chris_K wrote:

@Dancamz wrote:
Could @Chris_K or someone answer and clarify this as it will heavily influence whether I get the 8plus or wait it out for the X preorders :/ 

Hey @Dancamz unfortunately student discount isn’t available on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus yet, but we’re constantly reviewing this on an ongoing basis and will let everyone know here in this thread if or when that changes. Regarding the iPhone X specifically, our tariffs and details are still under wraps and being worked on but hopefully we can confirm closer to pre-order day. I realise this doesn’t help you with making a decision which I apologise for, but some details are still being worked on.

Why is it not on the 8/8+ since it is a tariff not a phone discount?

Also on the terms and conditions it states:

1. To be eligible for the Airtime Discount you must purchase or have purchased an eligible handset and/or tablet or dongle (each a "Device") on O2 Refresh. Eligible handsets shall be determined by O2 in its sole discretion and excludes any device which O2 notifies is excluded on www.o2.co.uk/studentoffer

On the student offer page in the link^ it does not say any device is excluded from the offer so should this not mean it is available on the 8/8+/X? T&C's say it is only excluded from devices listed on the offer page and the offer page says nothing about any devices being excluded.

Highlighted
Anonymous

I much prefer O2 to EE but I too will be leaving when my contract runs out. Such a shame. A prospective date (even not for next year/two years) might mean I would stay but leaving us without clear information is just not good enough.

Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

I agree what is point keeping it under wraps, for some people finance is important between iPhone 8 / 8 plus or X
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

Re: Apple iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus & iPhone X Megathread

Hey all (and @Dancamz), great news regarding student discount and O2 Open. As per my last update, as mentioned previously we have been constantly reviewing the iPhone 8 being available on student discount and O2 Open and we're pleased to confirm that this is now available grin

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.