Did you mean: 

Volt not activated 3 weeks on

Euan1978
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there
I hope the forum team can help as I have been onto the social media team and they have fell silent after 'sorting' the issue.
They haven't 
I applied for my Volt benefits on 23rd January and they were confirmed a few days later on the 27th. 
Here we are 3 weeks later and they are still not active.
This was planned way in advance of a foreign trip to Mexico in anticipation on included roaming and being here a week and a half now paying £6 a day when it should be included is beyond frustrating and getting expensive considering I made the choice to sign up for a new sim with Volt in plenty of time.
I have been assured time and time again (even before I left the UK) that it is all set up and will be active 'soon' 

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

Breanna
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

It's required that any agent ask for security details so that's how it would be for everyone. 

Message 31 of 33

Euan1978
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I appreciate that but when it takes them a week and a half to reply to the item I was replying to it is going to take months to get anywhere at this rate.

What should have taken a 'few days' by o2's admission has taken 6 weeks. It is simply not acceptable.

Now that I am back in the UK I will reply on Twitter but based on the sheer incompetence I seen this far I do not hold out ANY hope.

Message 32 of 33

Euan1978
  • 18 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This ridiculous saga still continues.

Despite being credited for £120 weeks ago
Despite being ASSURED by the Twitter team and by email my DD will be for £8 ONLY
They have today taken £128 from my bank.

Despite being told by Twitter & EMAIL 'Travel Inclusive Zone' is not yet active on my account 

Unbelievable complete farce to say the very least.

Message 33 of 33