cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting from Tesco Mobile to O2 following Virgin deciding that it will be included in my package

Wardy33
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As part of my renegotiated Virgin Media package, they included a Pay Mthly O2 Sim.  Reluctantly I asked for my old number to be ported from Tesco Mobile with whom I was perfectly happy.  I was told that I would receive a text to confirm when the porting had been completed.  My new contract went live 7 days ago, lasted hours & then died.  Ever since then I have been trying to engage the Help Desk via the App & by Facebook messenger.  We are 7 days on and no further forward.  I have been told that a number of account ports have been 'dumped' & 'back office' are trying to fix the problem.  My business is now suffering severely as I cannot make or receive calls or receive texts which in todays security conscious environment you cannot make payments without text response codes to verify payments.  I have just hit a brick wall now with no further action or response.  My next move is to complain to Ofcom, Which and any other organisation that will listen.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7154 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

I'll tag an accounts advisor who will be on tomorrow

@O2Sarah can you help?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37301 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Actually @O2Sarah- is on from 8am or so tomorrow, @Wardy33 - keep an eye on your PMs here on the forum for the info she needs to move forwards with your case.

Message 3 of 4

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Good Morning 

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@Wardy33 I'm sorry to see you have had issues following your port.I will send you a private message so we can look into this for you. 

Message 4 of 4