Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am totally confused

jb18
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am a long term customer of Virgin Media and am in the process of taking advantage of their V306/volt package. VM have for some reason arranged for 02 to set up something what looks like to me a new

mobile phone and 02 have set up a direct debit for a monthly payment of £25.00.  I have received from yourselves a Sim card about which I have no idea of what this is for and what I have to do with it. I also do not understand why I need to pay £25.00 monthly to yourselves. If it is of any use to you I have a CIS number of10012283914.

Once I have posted this can you please send your response to me by E Mail to jonbett**Personal info**

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10573 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@jb18 

No one will contact you from here.. 

As part of the deal with Virgin, you will have had a contract that specifies as part of this you will get Virgin Media services for approx £60 and as part of this you need to have an o2 sim card which is paid separately and for £25.. This is the VOLT package.  

If you no longer this then you will need to call VIRGIN ON 0345 454 1111 and they will happily renegotiate your Virgin Media Contract, removing the Volt Package,

You use the sim card as your primary sim, stick in a drawer, do what you want with it, but you will still be paying for it. 

Volt is very clear... on the Virgin Site 

madasaf1sh_0-1688923022007.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10573 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3093 Solutions

@jb18 

No one will contact you from here.. 

As part of the deal with Virgin, you will have had a contract that specifies as part of this you will get Virgin Media services for approx £60 and as part of this you need to have an o2 sim card which is paid separately and for £25.. This is the VOLT package.  

If you no longer this then you will need to call VIRGIN ON 0345 454 1111 and they will happily renegotiate your Virgin Media Contract, removing the Volt Package,

You use the sim card as your primary sim, stick in a drawer, do what you want with it, but you will still be paying for it. 

Volt is very clear... on the Virgin Site 

madasaf1sh_0-1688923022007.png

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2