Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confused abut my 02 ex-Virgin account

DavidLee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, until recently our Virgin account covered our mobile usage. Then Virgin gave our 3 accounts to o2. 

Previously, we were paying about £6 per month each. O2 are now offering us deals in the £20 region. Obviously, this is not very appealing! And I've started looking at changing networks. 

In order to look at this in detail, I need to know exactly what o2 are doing with our accounts. 

The situation is confusing because o2 write to us about 2 of the numbers, but not the 3rd one

Can anyone shed any light onto this situation, let me know who to ask?

Thanks in advance for any help!

David Lee

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

@DavidLee1 

All your accounts were moved to O2 but there have been some issues with accounts going missing or not appearing where they should.

You need to contact customer service. A full guide is here Guide: How to find help & contact O2 and the social media channels get good results if you nudge them along occasionally.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23413 Posts
  • 1034 Topics
  • 3739 Solutions

@DavidLee1 Virgin Media and O2 have merged. They haven't given anything to anyone: 

Virgin Media and O2 2023 Merger Update | The Drop | Inspiration | O2

If you have questions about your account, Virgin Media customers can phone 150 from their landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
O2 customers can call 202 from their O2 phone or 0344 809 0202 from any other phone.

You can also reach O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (now X) (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

DavidLee1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your suggestions. Installed o2 app, and the help bot is completely useless, just cycles round the same questions. Do you know of any way to get answers from a human?

Message 4 of 6

DavidLee1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's ok, I went through Facebook, that seems to be working. Thank you!

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146101 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28151 Solutions

You're welcome @DavidLee1 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6