Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cannot log into my account due to an error

njbain91
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have transferred my number over via a pac code from another provider. I waited a week and then my old provider informed my they were shutting my account down and the number is being transfered. I did not get any notification or email from o2 and they told me it would take 24 hours but it took nearly a week.

I have tested by texting myself to confirm that my old number has transfered over to my new o2 sim card and it has. However I cannot log into my o2 app or into the website as it wants to senf a 6 digit code to my original o2 phone number that I got before I changed my PAC code over.

I cannot log in to my account at all and my credit will run out leaving me without access to my phone.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149921 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28556 Solutions

@njbain91 

Lots of ways to top up here Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

For login issues, contact O2 Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2