Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change the number associated with my account

David2169
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This may well be the wrong place for this question but I am losing the will to live so please help...

The number associated with my o2 account which incidentally has only been in operation for a few days is wrong. For the sake of clarity lets call it Number one....

I have a new number which was on the new phone which I received from the supplier last week and lets call that Number two...

I need to associate the actual account with Number two. When I go online the web page shows my number as Number one.

When I try to change this I am asked for a OTP which has been sent to Number one and to which I no longer have access, and so I am not able to change the number to Number two.

I have spent hours trying to get through to customer services and after some days of this finally got to speak to a human being. I was assured that this problem had been rectified, this after jumping through a whole series of security question.

The number associated with my account on My o2 remains as Number one...

For gods sake and that of my sanity please help...

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94071 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

Arasheed
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 114 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 to get someone to help you

Message 3 of 3