esim

Stacie123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

ive received my new upgrade phone - iPhone 15

unfortunately the information to set up my eSIM wasn’t sent and now I can’t log into my account because my sim has become inactive so there’s nothing I can do to actually download the eSIM and get set up 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@Stacie123 

Contact O2 or pop in store with photo ID.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@Stacie123 

Contact O2 or pop in store with photo ID.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Stacie123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Can you advise how please? I no longer have an active phone line to call for help, which is why I’ve tried this route. 
I don’t have the availability to get to a branch for a good few days. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions

@Stacie123 

Have you read the guide?

There's links to social media and numbers to call from a landline or another phone.

You can also call 0800 numbers free using Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Message 4 of 4