Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM profile not installed on iPhone.

Trev3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I followed the procedures for downloading an eSIM on my App following a recent upgrade, but at the end of the process I got a message stating that my ESIM profile has not been installed. It says try again, but the ‘Try Again’ button does nothing. If I close the App and go back in, I see the same message and same problem. My phone seems to function okay re internet access, texts etc. I don’t understand. Help!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23563 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@Trev3 See if anything here helps: eSIM | Help & Support | O2

If not: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Trev3 

If the phone is working fine with your wifi turned off, it would appear to have been installed OK anyway.

The error in your MyO2 may clear after O2 run their system updates around midnight each day.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Trev3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Problem not solved. Is there any contact number for technical assistance.

Message 4 of 6

Trev3
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I can only use my phone with WiFi, sorry my fault. 
do you know if there is any contact number for technical advice?

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@Trev3 

You would have to call customer service 0344 809 0202

or pop in to your local O2 store with photo ID for them to install an esim for you or give you a physical sim.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 6 of 6