Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi there, I need help with my internet use abroad. I am currently in Croatia which is in the EU. My data roaming is on but I can’t load anything that uses the internet when I’m not connected to WiFi. What should I do?

Alcatel 1b phone and whatsapp messages

Hi I have recently purchased Alcatel 1b phone and on my previous phone whatsapp messages use to just arrive but on this new phone a prompt comes up which says that Whatsapp is searching for new messages which I have to tap for the phone to go and fin...

Fapp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

I would like to cancel two of my contracts please 

Resolved! Child lock

How do i unlock child protection without a credit card  

Duffy07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! possible fraud

i think i might have been the victim of fraud, i had a 40% off cause of covid scam, which wanted my one time password which cause i was at work and wasnt thinking straight i gave them, is there anyway to check if i have been a victim of fraud?

JakeB2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

outgoing calls

I have a new iphone 13 uccessfully tranfered data from my iphone 11. However, I cannot make outgoing calls! I can recieve incoming. I am on my wifi, but notice that I have no bars to the left of the wifi icon.

Resolved! Contract

Hello, my phone is faulty and I am trying to claim on the insurance but they need proof of purchase. Where can I find my contract?

Emily2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On holiday in greece

Hi, we were on holiday in kos, whilst there unknown to us our daughters phone clicked into the turkey network. She used 50mb of data and we have been charged an extra £45. I am not happy as we were in greece not turkey and were on the greek network a...

Markft by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G in Greece

I’m currently in Corfu, and I cannot get 4G on O2 on my iPhone. I’ve changed the APN to “mobile”, Vodafone GR is the roaming service provider for O2 but connects me on 3G, I have changed from automatic to manual network and tried Cosmote, Vodafone GR...

Linzee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos