Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Picking up my phone that is in another name

I’ve had the same number for about 10 years now since I was about 13 and my phone bill has always been paid by a parent. Recently I upgraded my phone, changed my email address and bank details but didn’t realise until afterwards that it’s pretty much...

Chloester by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card replacement

My sim card somehow got damaged inside my phone, as a result of this it is no longer recognised by my samsung S10. I tried using my sim in other phones and it wasn't recognised in them either. How do I get a new sim card as a replacement? I want it t...

Travih by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming Blocked

I received a text from O2 this morning stating that they were turning off my roaming as I seemed to be getting through a lot of calls and texts (I’m locked down in France). They go on to suggest that if they have made a mistake - they have - then I s...

WiFi Extra

I have just moved from Giffgaff to O2. When I was on GiffGaff and went to McDonalds or some other place with O2 WiFi my phone would automatically connect to WiFi Extra. This was enabled via the GiffGaff app.Now that I am on O2 I can no longer connect...

Resolved! EU Roaming

Hi. I am just enquiring about the Roaming Fair Usage Policy. I know as a customer we have 63 days within an EU country to use our phone as normal. However, after that 63 days additonaly charges will apply. Is there any way to find out how many days l...

Resolved! Registered email on cancelled contract

I cancelled my contract with o2 over 2 months ago and started a new one so it could be in my name. When I have tried to register my email address with my new account it says it is still registered with the old account. However, I was told it would au...

Hannah12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank screen

Hi, I have Samsung Galaxy A20e. Recently been getting lines on screen. It now has a blank screen although very occassionally when I press the button up pops my home screen for a few seconds. Local O2 shop shut and can't find a telephone number to rin...

Lyn96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! the sim tray broken

The tray that the sim sits in on my Galaxy 10 note is broken. what do I do, can I buy 0ne from the shop or do I have to send it in for repair?

Repair label/address

Hi. I have to send my iPhone for repair everything is booked and ready to send only issue is that I don’t have a returns label to put on the package. However the return address is on my email. Would it be acceptable to write the return address on the...

Annie6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I cancel free 6 month Disney Plus Subscription?

I received a text from 02 Sunday 20/12/20 stating the Disney Plus 6 months free subscription is included in my plan until 19/1/21.I dont want £5.99 per month charges to be carried over and to cancel this subscription.How do I do this?

RS100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos