Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mistake on Big Bundle information

Hello,There is a mistake on the tariff information page for Big Bundles! It reads as follows:-£10 Big BundleUnlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 7GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £10 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 7GB a month, subje...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whatsapp

My access to WhatsApp has gone wrong. The WhatsApp logo is now a little space creature. when I press app it says com.whatsapp has stopped. Options are open app again/send feedback. Neither has an effect. Anther message is com.whatsapp keeps stopping....

1-2-3go by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost voicemail

I had saved a message on voicemail. I've just gone on and checked and it has disappeared? It was a message from my mum who since has passed. Cam this be retrieved? Thankyou

£5 Big Bundle question

I have an ordinary Nokia mobile phone which isn't a smartphone but it does have a built in web that I sometimes use.I recently changed from £10 data Big Bundle to £5 Big Bundle, and when I used the web expected to be charged for web use, as £5 Big Bu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call waiting

I have a Nokia phone and I notice there is a 'call waiting' option in Call Settings which usually isn't ticked or active.I assume this gives a little beep on the phone when someone else is trying to call you during a phone call? Or does it do somethi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no network coverage in Sydney

Hi, I can't seem to use my o2 phone as there does not seem to be any network coverage. I am in Sydney since Jan 2020 and have been unable to return to UK due to Covid. Regards

mjmcs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching Provider after Contract end date

Hi,My monthly contract ends in a month and I wish to change to Sim only but with another provider. Can you please explain what I need to do once my last bill is payed? Do I need to contact 02 to say I'm leaving or can I simply cancel the direct debit...

Mattnozz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change to Sim only

I have just purchased an iPhone 12 and wish to upgrade to Sim only. How do I do this?

Rach2806 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification texts

Hi, For around a month now I have not been receiving verification texts for services which send you a code for 2 factors authentication like a bank, Uber, etc. There is nothing wrong with the phone and the SIM card is fine. I receive all other texts ...

Resolved! Spoofing. Unknown Bill.

Greetings.The last week I’ve been getting a number of texts and phone calls saying that they’ve had a missed call from my number. They seem genuine in the fact that they’re returning a call from my number even though I’ve never seen their number or p...

Gr1st by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos