Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Network/Data Issue unresolved

Since January 2021 I noticed that the data signal became very very poor in my area (London SE17) to the extent that a speedtest cannot even complete producing network error messages. It takes numerous attempts to run the speedtest and if one does fin...

GOLDI3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Data Error

Hi, I have an Apple XR and over the past month my o2 signal keeps dropping out and coming back and now my phone is saying I need a Mobile Data Update. What do I need to do?

Sm12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't make calls or receive them

For a few days now I haven't been able to make calls or receive them, however I know other people on O2 and they don't seem to have any problems. Have been trying to find out where I can get this issue sorted, but can't call O2 customer service to ge...

No incoming/outgoing calls after port

Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the right place as I'm not sure how else to access any help from O2. I've just bought a new phone and contract for my teenage daughter. Her number ported yesterday and WhatsApp and text messages work fine. However sh...

LPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! how do I unlock adult content through my app

Hi Im stuck in my broken down car with a 2 hour plus wait for pickup, bored and my phone wont show me appropriate adult content. How do I relieve myself?

Kemmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Network drop outs

Hi I have an iPhone 12 plus. Intermittently, seemingly randomly the network drops and I cannot use data or voice services. I have found that I can recover it by using Network Reset in Settings. Only this works for a while and then we go round the cir...

Keith8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number sharing

Does O2 support number sharing with your galaxy phone and watch? If so, how?

Jebb218 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong delivery address

my new mobile is going to wrong address ....help

Skyler by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos