Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Esim swap when don’t have original phone

Hi, I bought a new phone and traded in my old phone with apple today. I am now trying to swap my esim into new phone. But can’t get past the first step as can’t enter code from text message as don’t have the old phone now.

J0878 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong number

I’ve tried to arrange my free extra and you state you’ve sent the code to a number that’s not mine. My number is xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx x xxxxxxxx xxxx, xxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Pambelina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 SIM only deal - SIM card still not posted

Hi! I've just set up a SIM only deal for my son for £8 per month, 20GB, but the SIM card hasn't arrived yet. I set it up last Saturday and it's now been 4 working days. In the account it says it's still being processed and not been dispatched yet. Is...

DSKG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot call any 0800 numbers

Just had to make a call to my electric board to report a fault which is an 0800 number and it just disconnects. I spoke to them two days ago and it was fine. I now find all 0800 numbers disconnect with 'Call Fail'. Calling a land line or mobile is no...

Phil15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 50202

Hi I'm trying to claim my rewards back but when I try to message 50202 it comes up with the message error 42 or error 0

Resolved! Disney+ extra

I was a Disney+ subscriber but due to receive info as extra cancelled subscription so that I could apply extra. When tried to do because email already registered it won’t recognise as new customer and keeps wanting me to renew as old customer? Missin...

Papercut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG S10 FIRMWARE

Hi I have just swapped from vodafone to o2.I have just received notification of a firmware update but now wonder if i should install via a pc to potentially remove any vodafone specific updates? Thanks

Ceejay123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my original phone number

Hi , i was a virgin customer but they transferred me to o2 , i have asked to keep my original phone number , i have given you my pac code , could you please confirm i will be keeping my number ending in 745?

Sandra02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Insurance Replacement IPhone Blocked?

Hi, I received a replacement IPhone 13 Pro Max from O2 Insurance today. The phone doesn't recognise my SIM card which works in an older IPhone fine and worked fine in my previous 13 Pro Max. Under network settings it says 'Phone not allowed' - I have...

AM9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos