Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! number switch

taken out a new contract for my girlfriend, was told it would be 48hrs to switch her over to her existing phone number which she wants to keep. 48hrs past and she's still waiting for this to be done, i supplied pac number as required what is the hold...

samt999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to report fraud

I've spent all morning trying to contact O2 about fraud but they clearly don't care! I tried to call 202 to report fraud. 9/10 times the robot thought I was saying broadband and wouldn't let me say NO!. Finally once it understood the word fraud the r...

Jack90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G on phone

My phone will only give me 3G since my sim upgrade yesterday, used to get 4g . Any ideas ??

Phil1965 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming charges

My latest bill shows £42 for data used in Morocco but I wasn't in Morocco. I was however in spain and Gibraltar. can this be amended

AdieMacl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G Browsing Issues

Hi, I have an iPhone 7 running IOS 15.1 and am using 4g data to browse with, although on certain site pages and apps I am getting the error "Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server." I have tried u...

Kanteh123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unrecognised number on my account

I have an unrecognised number on my account i have tried to change my password due to not remembering it and it’s sending a code to that number

Meri by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal

Hi I have no signal at home. It’s always been weak since I switched to o2. Now I can’t even send a text so what am I really paying for?I’ve tried all the suggestions like switching on and off, resetting network settings, selecting o2 manually.

Rob16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data in malta

I am in malta but have no mobile Internet. My mobile data is turned on but nothing works.Any help would be appreciated

Jason1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! imei number

my phone has been damaged beyond repair and will not turn on i need to find my imei umber for insurance purposes i cant locate the box it came in can anyone help ??