Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Safe search

How do you turn off safe search when it is locked 

Tizrite by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VOICEMAIL - trying set up

I'm trying to get my voicemail setup but keep getting the same error message... "try again later"

RP3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number from Vodafone to O2

I've recently joined o2 from Vodafone and have a PAC code from them so I can port my old number.I tried calling customer support on 202 but after going through the IVR options I assume because lines are busy, it wont connect.I don't want to have to g...

Resolved! I'm trying to call a number in Ireland

I've been trying to call a number in Ireland, but nothing happens. It's as though my phone is blocked from calling international numbers, but I've no idea why that would be.Any ideas?

Matt1180 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled my direct debit

Hi. I cancelled by mistake my direct debit and I can’t pay my bill now. 

Marcinnn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My new iPhone 13

I have upgraded my iPhone but it won’t connect to 02 and when I put my old one on it’s still on 02.

dk651 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Texting

Ho do you enable wifi texting, I live in an area with no signal deep in the countryside! I have wifi calling activated but how do I enable WIFI texting. I need to get my auth codes to be able to use apps! And before you say Whatsapp. That is great! B...

KIMTech by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money taken by Telefonica

I saw a Black Friday offer (£20 fee and then £30 a month for 20GB) seemed very good, £20 was taken from my PayPal account instantly, then I had to sign a direct debit mandate where the amount was suddenly £47 a month but said with discount would go d...

Unhelpful by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos