Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! returned during 14 day period but no more communication

Hi, looking for some help. I decided to upgrade my phone and went with an iPhone 12 Max pro. Before it arrived, I had changed my mind after realizing it would be too large (I currently have an iPhone SE). Knowing that there's a 14 day cooling off per...

nosim1970 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet speed very slow like 3G with my new phone

With my new phone, internet speed is very slow when using mobile data and 4G is shown ( works fine with my wifi) . Other phones with O2 much faster in the same place. Please help what to do?

nanae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need help with a Samsung s21 5G 128GB ODIN MODE (SVB Fail)

Hi, when we returned from a meal out last night, her handset was locked in ODIN mode (SVB fail). I tried switching off, but it restarted itself and landed back at the same page. What can I do?

Ray7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

I am being charged for iPhone 13 I didn’t order 

Suebou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

accessing old bills

Hello, this bit from your help pages:"Once you sign in, you'll see a summary of your bill and payment date on the left-hand side. Click on ‘View latest airtime bill’ to see how your bill is calculated. On this page you can also view, download and pri...

Rowan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung A12

Cannot make or receive calls on phone. I changed the sim with one from my daughter's £ phone and phone works perfectly with sim ???

Martini by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos