Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

4g in my work area yet have no signal

O2 shows that where i work at tarka springs near langtree there is good indoor and outdoor signal yet i have 0 services there how come the only network that has signal there is EE kinda making me wanna change unless o2 can actually do better then EE

Newtzs by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Back up sms

Help I need a copy of my sms conversion for court but have no idea how to back them up and put into a file to print.I have samsung S21 Ultra... can anyone help Thanks Lisa

lisamh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Busy network and slow

Fleet Hampshire is suffering from slow and busy network. 2 weeks same problem. Issue reported many times by calling customer support . No improvement . Looks like Engineers from 02: are not interested in fixing 4g signal which gets busy and data beco...

Resolved! set up call divert from abroad

Hi, Is it possible to setup a call divert from my O2 mobile (pay monthly) to a landline in UK while I am abroad?I tried to phone +44 7860 980 202 (phone to contact customer service from abroad) but it says it is busy and does not connect.

Frank4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Vlad

good afternoon. I bought a sim card in tesco and activated the package for 10 pounds. all this for the sake of wi-fi calls, because in some places there is no signal at all. I have an iPhone 11 and there is no Wi-Fi calls anywhere in the settings. ho...

Resolved! Porting number to O2

I have just signed up for a new O2 pay monthly contract and I provided my PAC from Three when ordering. I've received my SIM card with a temporary number. When I was placing the order I'm sure there was mention of sending a text message to a particul...

Sebby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

Hi I topped up today and non of my data was working I had no internet, I’ve even upped my tariff to £15 it still isn’t working… I then payed a bolt on for £5 and it’s still not working I want to go back to £10 bundle and I would like this checking as...

Bh1000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network issues

Hello, I always struggle with a network issues, and slow broadband, some times , people couldn't call me , because of no connection issues. I would like to find out there is a problems? It takes more then 1 year

1985erika by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service after applying spend cap

O2 keep charging me multiple times for single messages sent, so I contacted ’chat’ last night to put a spend cap of £0 on the account.Woke up this morning to no signal whatsoever. Tried reinstalling my data sim and it’s now saying the QR code is no l...

JB8889 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Less than a year

I have had my phone less than a year whose liable 02 or Apple 

euu216 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos