Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unreliable Signal

Hi, I have only just received my new 02 SIM as part of a VOLT deal with Virgin Media, but the signal constantly goes from either full or very good connection to no connection whatsoever. This SIM replaced an existing Virgin Mobile SIM I had as part o...

TW99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locate number

I am unable to locate a second phone tat should be linked to this account xxxxxxxxxxxx so that I can look at new sim options but I can’t see it on my account info [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public...

Cheets by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open family discount

Can someone please explain how I can add an o2 open discount code to my partners account with her having just upgraded. The advisor online chat stated this can be done once she receives the phone but how? You can’t chat to an advisor as it’s always t...

Pj008 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

Signal going up and down

Resolved! Applewatch ref 10

Hi I ported my number in from Tesco mobile and since then I can’t add mobile data to my Apple Watch I get reference code 10 I’ve tried talking to customer services they just send me to upgrades sales and back round in circles and I’ve been to the sto...

Resolved! Movius for blackberry

need to use blackerry for movius on my phone.However when movius sends ativatin pin via sms,my phone does not receive the pin via sms.I have no issues receiving sms messages from other organisations ,ie my bank,02,my pension provider.Any work arounds...

Resolved! Tariff upgraded and now can’t make calls

Hi, I upgraded my tariff this morning and now can’t make or receive calls. Have tried turning phone off and on again, can send SMS fine. Partner with o2 and his service is fine. Any ideas?TIA

Joanne14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My forename is wrong on my account

my forename is wrong by a single letter, that single letter turns my name from a male name to a female name and im missing out on virgin volt benifits on the virgin side of things because my name doesnt match up with my virgin account name, even thou...

Resolved! Call forwarding issues while abroad

Hi,Can you please help?I am in Dubai and am unable to forward my calls to a number in England.Is this because i didn't sync my phone in the UK?Is there anything I can do to resolve the matter while in Dubai.Thank you .

NMA by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

Hi, ive got about 2 payments left on my phone ([personal details removed by mod - this is a public forum]) and would like to change my tariff when its finished to the same as the other phone on my account ([personal details removed by mod - this is a...

Sdt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos