Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Hi,I have an Apple Watch which does not have cellular. I’m told you can buy a contract for £5 per month and link it to your phone which will then enable me to make calls on my watch without my phone being nearby. How do I buy this contract, no one at...

Moris by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network outage

Been getting this service message for days, no near O2 WiFi option available Our Network can get busy in this area.This means your data could be slower than normal. We’re sorry about that. Our team is aware and working to make it better. Our top tips...

saabw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email

Hi hope someone can help me I'm trying to find the 02 email address I'm getting emails from the but there automated Help anyone Stay safe

Shazza222 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rubbish Service

Why do I keep getting texts and code texts every 60 seconds that I am using this pathetic service? Had 6 in just 3 minutes and then the aura app kept failing every time I tried to use it! What the heck is going on?

Harrier by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Hi I have had no service from around 8am I have followed all the steps given in the guidance section and still I have no service

Toni4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can't receive texts when using wifi

Hi,I have a Google Pixel 5 and have just switched from a contract with 3 to pay as you go with O2.However I can now not receive texts when connected to my home Wifi. Texts work correctly away from home but not at home. There was an option to enable t...

Irishman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Spare iphone use in South Africa

I have two oldish O2 iphones that i need to use in South Africa on a SIM only basis.Vodacom SIMS have been entered but cant activate them due to the "activation policy".Any help would be appreciated as O2 chat didnt help.

iphones2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Swapping number

I have joined the 02 service from Virgin media and my number was ported last week.Why is the 02 number still showing on the iPhone settings?

bjayb43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal issues

Morning, I’ve been having signal issues with O2 for the past 5 days. It’s now becoming very inconvenient and frustrating. I’m in the SK12 area and have never had such issues in over 10yrs! I know it’s not just my phone as my daughters is the same as ...

mrsbaker1 by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos