Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bar on Pay as You Go Sim Card

Dear O2 Community, I received a text message on Thursday morning that my sim card has a bar on it and I can't make phone calls, send text messages, and can't use my data. I can't call customer service as I can't make phone calls with my Sim card. I w...

TB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help number has half ported to o2 from ee

HiMy number should have ported today from EE to O2.when I call my number I wish To keep, it says welcome to the O2 messaging service As if it’s moved over. However, my temporary O2 number is still in use. I’ve tried turning the phone off and changing...

Resolved! Code for free Apple Music

Where can I find the code for free Apple Music ?as it keeps reminding me but have not received the code needed by Apple

13210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How long does it take for a number to be transferred?

I started my contract on Monday 5th Sept 2022, I provided my PAC code on this day too.My new phone arrived yesterday. My number still hasn't transferred over from the old SIM (Three) to the new one as of yet.How long does this process take?

Resolved! Change phone number

Is there anyway I can change my phone number but without changing contract or airtime plan?

Abs_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contact o2

Anyway of contacting o2 from spain to uk

Colin10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not activating with Apple Watch

HiIm having trouble activating my mobile data with my Apple Watch. The spinning wheel of doom keeps going and it says it’s activating but nothing happens. It’s been weeks…. any ideas? Thanks

Nisalou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code 14 setting up watch

Help I have exhausted the phone support. Trying to turn on mobile data for o2 purchased Apple Watch. I keep getting the code 14 message. Have tried all sorts of resets and pairing etc. any ideas hugely appreciated. It was all set up in o2 shop so sho...

Bearbear by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 7 code error 14

Hello I’ve purchased an Apple Watch s7 from John Lewis and would like to add it to my current Airplan o2 contract.I followed the instructions on:How do I buy an Airtime Plan on an Apple Watch that I already have? Now, I see the data plan in MyO2, but...

Cm20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos