Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WiFi calling and 4 G

My WiFi calling and 4G gets turned off several times per day. We do not have a network and rely on the WiFi calling . the shop changed the Sims, asked to reset the device and I still have the problem. please advice.

Helena1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch SE - error code 14

Hi, I'm trying in vain to connect my watch to my cellular connection and keep hitting a brick wall with the error 14 message. I have spent many hours on calls to o2 and in-store yet still no help. I've been told it's been reset many times, have waite...

kfay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partial Porting Problem with Three

I was a member of O2 for years and eventually left because they didn’t do WiFi texting. When they eventually, brought it in, I came back. However, since then I cannot receive calls from any Three Network phone (my wife’s, mother etc), I can call them...

Resolved! Keeping my old number

Online form was ambiguous and kept saying something was wrong, but it did not elaborate. Customer services were no help whatsoever, their heavy foreign accent did not help. Tried to get answers on the forum, but there were plenty of questions but no ...

Robbie5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Voicemail

Hi, I can't access my voicemail, I dial 901 and it ends the call as soon as it connects. Any ideas please?

Hays by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Test message failing

New sim card from 02 . When sending messages to people they receive the message but my phones says message failed. I have soft reset my iphone se. this is a new sim

Legin123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Swap not working

Hello I did a sim swap at 11.30am on the 25th of November and it still hasn't done it. I received the txt saying it was going through but it still hasn't. How long does it usually take?