Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

My Dad is abroad and has asked me to help. He has no signal and when he tries to speak to o2 online they say he needs a security code that’s been texted to him but he can’t receive the text because of the signal so has asked me to help him sort it. C...

Jade20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone in Greece

Just arrived in Greece. Have received SMS messages from O2, but cannot make calls. PaYG customer. How to get assistance?

TonyMS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet issues on iPhone previously used on Vodaphone

My partner is on o2 and has not issues on using 4G for the internet. However I have recently moved over from vodaphone. I am using my iPhone 11 which I was using on vodaphone, as it is unlocked. For me my internet seems to be slow at times, even when...

jlesco by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

When I turn off my WiFi my 4g isn't working! I've restarted my phone and checked that the mobile data is on.Can you help me with this? Also, is there a number I can call to talk to someone over the phone?

Sarahph by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile data in Greece

I am told that I can use by pay monthly UK plan in Greece. However, It does not let me access mobile data. Has others experienced something similar and what is the solution. Thanks.

RI10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking from network

Got the phone from a friend and is sim locked. They went to a store before giving it to me where they were told it was sim unlocked. I tried putting another sim in and it’s not working and says it is locked.They have disconnected the phone from their...

Resolved! Sim Swap.

Hi, I received my new phone and Sim recently. I have no service on my old device so i am unable to make calls or receive texts so i am unable to ring 202 or receive texts from O2 to verify my account details to make the Sim swap. what do i do? I have...

ElGordo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bad signal, not able to get 4G or higher.

Hi. For the last month or so I've not been able to get good signal for my mobile Internet. I've been stuck on H and not being able to get 4G/5G in two different cities. What could be the problem/solution to this? TIA

Resolved! Unlocking my device

I have finished paying my device about a year ago and now on holiday in Ghana , West of Africa. Tried putting a new SIM card but it does not allow since my phone is unlock. Needs an urgent help to get this issue resolved.

Ammish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos