Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Previous o2 customer

I have been an o2 customer since January 2021. I lost my phone in may this year and called support to change my number to the phone I had lost. This never got changed so I spoke to support and explained that I was happy to keep my number but could I ...

Nic85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Been a loyal customer for many years and the service is so bad am lost for words

Became an 02 customer in the early 2000's and to begin with had no problems, since then I have 02 refreshed a number of times and every time they offer you some dealor gift card or voucher and every time I have to pull my hair out towork out how to c...

Resolved! new sim

How do I keep my old number, with my new sim? I have a PAC code.

Su4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor Data service...ALWAYS BUSY!!!

In Wales LL22 8PN our mps is always below 4mb...we keep asking for help..but always get the same answer...."This can get busy in this area"....WELL!!!! blow me down, we all use the internet and phones...why do O2 always give this response, and why do...

Dagdv2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hi. Is anyone familiar with the PUK codes

I cant get into my phone as its asking for a PUK code.a picture of a sim card followed by a message ; Enter the 8 digit PUK.Underneath it says; Emergency.Under that is the keypad and cancel at bottom left but cant do anything with it

Resolved! Lost number

I have currently loss my contacts from my phone and I am trying to locate a number I texted on Sat 3rd of Sept around 1am.

Jen13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi I got my iPhone 13 and Apple Watch 7 a few week back and carried over my old number which was switched last Monday. I’ve never been able to get a connection on the Watch. It shows on the status as plan 02 but no connection it also shows in the set...

Hodgson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Urgent help required - O2 phone repair, possible scam concerned?

Good Afternoon everyone, Apologies for the long post, popcorn ready. I have looked through the forums and has seen several negative experience dealing with the O2 repair center. I am essentially asking someone with quite some knowhow on the processes...

JoshL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STORAGE ON A HUAWEI Y6 2018

Help, I keep getting 'insufficient storage' messages on my phone. I only have 5 photos on it, no gaming apps, just WhatsApp. I have cleaned, defragged what else can I do?

JopalK9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos