Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy watch 4 - mobile network not available

I've just added my smart watch to my pay monthly account.I have successfully tested a call to a landline and to a mobile on the three network but when I try to dial a number on talkmobile I get "mobile network not available".If I dial the same number...

PTC63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Bill

Hello, I have paid my airtime bill as well as my device plan bill, the device plan bill shows that it’s been paid, but the airtime bill still says overdue. although the money came out of my account for both payments. i’m confused and don’t want my da...

starspark by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Receiving texts

Hello, today I got my new phone and sim. My number has been transferred over but I’m having difficulty receiving verification texts from Santander, Apple Pay and Tesco. What would be the reason for this as I requested these at about 3:30 today and ke...

Saskia12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspect split port

Hello, really need some help!My porting was done yesterday from 3 to O2.....the ported number seems to be only partially transferred as I can place calls ok but cannot recieve calls outside of O2 network. Also I do not recieve any sms messages. Howev...

Tricky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Pixel 6- how do I claim my Asus chromebook

I have just received my new phone (in record time!) And have a blue leaflet saying I can claim a Asus chromebook but it doesn't actually tell me how to claim it- does anyone know how I do it? I can see similar searches for a Samsung Chromebook but no...

Resolved! Changing tarriffs

I got a pay as you go SIM to get 25gb roaming abroad. I am now abroad in Europe and it seems I was wrong. To get my 25gb roaming allowance bundle I have to have a contract right? I can't even change tarrifs to do this, even if this is the correct thi...

Dibbdobb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Post code not recognised

I am trying to switch to o2 - through an offer from a third party - once in the o2 website something weird happens if I put my post code the website find the building address but if I try to add the flat number then the website says “cannot find the ...

Marga84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to delay voicemail kicking in

I like my voicemail but how can I extend the number of rings when somebody calls me before my voicemail kicks in? I'm sure that it was a good while before my voicemail replied to an incoming call, but now it seems to be after 6 or 7 rings. I just wan...

Kimbo4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Surface Pro X

Does the Surface Pro X tablet that O2 offer come with 8GB RAM or 16GB RAM? No one on the O2 helpline seems to know. Thank you.